Chapter 47 Parental Guidance

As they arrive in an abandoned arcade, Ron asks, "What does your mother plan to do with you guys in a place like this?"

"No idea." Vivian says, but then, they hear a motorcycle revving in an empty room as Yoko appears, speeds out on her D-Wheel, and jumps over debris.

Shuzo and the You Show students take cover while Yuya and Yuni remain where they are. Yoko stops her D-Wheel, opens her helmet, and reveals her face.

"M-Mom? What's with that get-up?!" Vivian asks.

"I'm not your mom! I'm the Boss of Ladies!" Yoko says.

The You Show students repeat, "Boss?!"

"What does she mean?" Katrina asks.

"Before we were born, Mom led a group whose name echoed throughout Miami City, a ladies-only D-Wheel gang called the Miami Queens." Yuya says.

"That's right! The name that made crying kids shut up, the Miami Queens!" Yoko yells. "I'm their boss, Shooting Star Yoko!"

"Shooting Star? What are you talking about?" Vivian asks.

Zarine sighs, "Mom is being her former self again, huh?"

Zarc says, "Maybe it is interesting after all."

"So Mom, I guess you want to have a riding duel, right? Then let me do it." Yuni calls Orbital, who then comes with Yuni's D-Wheel.

After they are all set, then Yuni says, "I am ready, Mom."

"Good. Action Field on! Field Magic: Pier of Peril activate!" Yoko says.

The arcade is replaced by a pier surrounded by statues of mythological creatures, then Yuni also gets on the D-Wheel as the two rides off. (Yuni:4000)(Yoko:4000)

Meanwhile, Ayu asks, "Are they riding Motorcycles while dueling?"

Katrina says, "They are called D-Wheels, it is a kind of duel that requires Riding and Dueling at the same time."

"What? Isn't that dangerous?" Jean asks.

"It is. But in the Synchro Dimension, this is common." Yuya says.

"You get the first move." Yoko says. "I love trashing my opponents in duels. Opposing teams, men making advances, I'll duel them all into the ground."

"But that doesn't mean you should beat me up since I'm your daughter." Yuni says.

"Maybe she's probably angry over Sora." Ayu says.

"She did ask if defeating the enemy included Sora." Tatsuya says.

"Of course, Sora is the one who took Big Sister Yuzu away...he's one of them!" Futoshi says with anger.

"Yuni...Shooting Star Yoko." Shuzo mutters.

"Back then, Dueling was power to me! Dueling was a means to display my strength. Of course, I had confidence in my skills. The confidence to go all out against a Pro Duelist and win! Now come at me!" Yoko says.

"Let's go! With Scale 2 Smile Fairy Soccer Player and Scale 8 Baseball Batter, I set the Pendulum Scale!"

Two females with sportswear appear on the field. One is green and has soccer in her hand while the other one is red with a red helmet and a baseball bat.

"With this, I can summon monsters from Level 3 to Level 7! Swing! Pendulum of my heart! Listen to my call and show us the way! Pendulum Summon! Come! Dragon with Hope in the eyes! Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK:2500/DEF:2000, LV7 PS:4), and Hope-Eyes Smiling Dragon!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:7 PS:4)