Chapter 6

Harrison's POV

4 weeks later

I walk down the stairs of my parents house and walk into the kitchen to grab some coffee before I head to work.

"Good morning." My mother says as she sat at the table with my father having breakfast.

"Good morning." I say kissing my mother's cheek.

"So its been a few weeks now, you dont think its time to go back to your wife?" My father says

"My wife is divorcing me." I tell him and he chuckles. "I know smarty pants." He says

Ive been staying at my parents house because I was trying to stay focused and not be involving myself with anything. Most my friends single and the rest married amd I dont wanna be around neither. I just wanted to show Penelope I am being good and working on things.

"Hows the divorce and mediation?"

"She refused mediation." I tell my mom. "I am so tired of the whole thing."

"Its a crazy thing."

"Fuck it..." I mumble. "I'm trying. She is just doing it to spite me."

"I like Penelope. I love Penelope. She's funny, sweet and loves you a lot." My mother says and I laugh. "You like everyone."

"Shes just kind hearted and kind of normal in this weird world we live in of pretencious people." My Mom says. She is borderline a damn hippie and usually only saw rainbows. My mom was a very positive person.

"Your mom is such a kind hearted person." My dad says smiling and I laugh. "You too old to be doing this."

"What? Love my wife?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "I need to find my own place."

"What happened to your old place?"

"Its been rented out." I say sighing. "I'll move back home soon dont worry." I tell them.

"Your sister and brother back tonight for our anniversary party." My dad says. "I know, you told me a million times." I say. "Ill be there."

I head to work and get into my office getting my day started. It was like I was just floating through life.

"Hi, sorry I have your lunch but there is someone here to see you." Ellie says as she puts food on my desk.

A few months before

"Hey." Penelope says knocking on my door. She peeps her head in before she walks in.

"Hi." I say smiling at her. "You came to save me from work."

"You know me, your saviour." She teases. She wore a yellow flower dress that was short. It was summer time and she was so happy to wear her dresses and not be cold. Penelope was a beautiful girl and she knew it. She walked with confidence as her hair was sleeked back in a long ponytail. She had a big smile on her face as she put the food down on the desk and sat down on my lap.

"Well Im lucky to have a saviour so fine. You look good." I say and she smiles.

"Just for you." She says taking my hand moving her dress. She was not wearing any underwear. "I see." I say pressing my lips against hers.

"I can still feel you from this morning." She says as her lips move to my neck. My fingers reach between her legs and she moans out for a second before she gets up locking my office door.

I nod a little distracted seeing Olivia walk into the room and Ellie leaves. My thoughts of Penelope is crushed and I find myself annoyed.

"Hey." She says clearing her throat.