Chapter 25

Penelope's POV

6 months later.

"Hey, I'm heading home." I tell Stacey who sat at the front desk. Joe was leaning on the desk flirting his way through with Stacey.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Stacey says sitting up.

"Did you still want me to get all the information from the Hendricks wedding?" Joe asks me.

"No. Were not accepting it." I say. "Its clashing with the Garrets wedding." 

"So we have accepted the Garrets." Joe says and I nod. "Yes. Why dont you guys go home?" I say and he nods. "Take the afternoon off."

"Thanks boss." He says as if he was not on his way out anyway.

"Bye." I say rolling my eyes as he laughs. I had a freaking meeting with lawyers. We finally had some agreements going on but Harrison was so difficult. He was making it impossible to go ahead with this divorce but I was through with the broken heart, the humilation and the bruises I had to cover up.

I walk into the room and look at my lawyer. I see Harrison's lawyer sat there but no Harrison.

"Hello." I say sitting down. I look at my skirt and wipe it down. I mean, ofcourse I wanted him to see me for the first time in 6 months and I looked good? I fix my hair and sigh.

"Where is he?" I ask annoyed.

"He should be here any moment." His lawyer says. I had a freaking dinner party this evening and he was just wasting my time.

45 minutes go by and I get up. "Tell Harrison he is an inconsiderate asshole."

"Mrs Young." The lawyer says and I look at him.

"Im going to home."

"No you're not." Harrison says walking into the room. "Apologies for keeping you all waiting." He sits down and looks at me. He wore a navy blue suit and had a fresh hair cut and his beard trimmed.

I sit down rolling my eyes.

"Okay lets start." My lawyer says. "I believe we have come to an agreement."

"Actually we have one tweak." Harrison's lawyer says. Harrison's eyes were firm on me. My heart was beating fast as I just pretended I could care less.

"What is the change now." My lawyer says sighing. "Well, Mr Young feels that it might be healthy to see both parents at the same time."

I look at Harrison. "You got to be kidding me."

"Once a month the children to have dinner with my parents, William, Christopher and you." Harrison says.

"I cannot commit to this." I tell him.

"Every other month?"

"Every 3 months?" I say and he nods. "Fine." He says.

"Okay. Custody agreement still in place?" My lawyer asks.

"Yes." I say. We were pretty good in that department. Our nannys ran us through. We did our few days each and then rotated so we had some weekend too. Harrison was often abroad.

"Finances. We have on the pre-nup agreement of a 30 million dollar pay out to Mrs Young. Mr Young you have set up trust funds for the children." My lawyer says and he nods. "You both agreed that they can access this at 21, 25 and 35."

"Yep." I say.

"Okay. Special days. Birthdays to be done together. Other holidays to be rotated."

"Okay."