Chapter 51

Harrison's POV

"I feel like a bus ran me over." Christian says the next morning as he sat by the brunch table with all of us. The hotel had a massive outdoor area where sat in the nice sunshine surrounded by flowers and shit. He pushed the sunglasses off his face for a second before squinting. "Still too bright." He mumbles.

"I need painkillers and coffee." William says who sat down stuffing his face.

"Jesus.. you want to swallow the food first?" I say. I had Azaiah in my arms who babbled a few words as he looked around all happy.

Penelope left already to go and be with the bride I guess. Barely seen her this trip because of how involved she was in this wedding. Might be even more than William who was nursing a hangover. I didnt drink that much I felt fine thankfully.

"Gentleman." A woman says appearing.

"Hey Lucy." William says looking at her. She had a clipboard in her hands.

"I need you guys all to get yourself dressed and ready. The cars will be here soon to gather all the guests to go to the church." She says. "All the clothes are ready in your suit William. The barber is there for a touch up."

"Were gonna go up now. Thanks Lucy." He says as she leaves. I watch Penelope walk out the table. She was in grey sweats and a white cropped tight tshirt. Her hair was done and her make up was done. She looked beautful. Her hair fell down her back to her waist with half up and a few strands curled infront of her face.

"Mommy!" Riley yells as he got off his chair. "Hey baby." She says bending down. "Give me a kiss. Did you finish your breakfast?"

"Yes!"

"No." I say seeing his plate. He pouts at me and sits back down.

"Hey guys." Penelope says as she stands next to me putting her hands on my shoulder. I look at her and she seemed in a good mood this morning. She leans in kissing my lips. "You look beautiful." I tell her as she kisses me again. "Wait till you see me in my dress." She tells me and I chuckle. "You need help getting it on?" I ask her and she smacks my shoulder.

"You guys need go put your tux on." She says. "Ashley youre going with your dad."

"Where is Christopher?" William asks. "Hes with Stassie's step mom." Penelope tells him.

"Hey Maya." Christian says with a grin on his face as she appears. "Hey." She smiles.

Penelope takes Azaiah from me kissing his face. "Come on. Lets get you ready." She says to him. "Ruby and Riley, come on. Were going to change and get ready."

"Dont be late. You guys need to be there 3 sharp." She says to us. "Work on this hangover, not a good look." She tells William who chuckles but then grabs his head. "Wait can you give this to Stas." He says digging into his pocket handing her an envelope.

"Dont. Be. Late." Penelope says again as she took the envelope. Bossy Penelope was doing something to me as she walks away.

Maya takes Ruby and Riley with her as she follows Penelope.

"Soppyness all over." Christian says. "How do you deal with this all day long?" He asks Ashley who just laughs.

"You think this is bad?" He says. "They're constantly touching each other! Ew." He says pretending to puke.

"Oh whatever." I say laughing getting up. "Get up sunshine. Time to get married." I tell William who had his eyes closed eating his food.

"I'll meet you guys in William's room." I say and Christian laughs. "Your wife shows up here looking good and you cant focus on your task anymore?"