Chapter 29

Harrison's POV

I searched for that bastard and an hour later I found him in his club. I walk through the crowed unable to think. My mind was just going in circles with Penelope's face swollen and bruised.

"Where is the owner." I say to the girl at the bar serving drinks.

"Right behind you." She says smiling at me. "Would you like a drink?" She asks throwing her hair back. I walk off ignoring her plot of flirting with me to get me to buy drinks. I knew bartenders and their business strategy all too well.

"Yo." Lucas says behind me. I turn around and swing on him at the sound of his voice connecting to his face. He stumbles back and I grab his shirt punching him again.

He falls back and the screams are blurring into back ground noise. I sat on top of him punching him again before I get dragged off by security.

"Get the fuck off me." I tell them. I shove them off slipping past them finding Lucas again. Who had blood all over his face.

"You son of a bitch." He says charging at me. I duck but he tackles me down and punches me in the face. I get on top again but yet again dragged off.

"You think you can touch Penelope?" I ask him as I try getting out of the security guards grip. They held me from both sides as they dragged me outside.

"I was just trying to explain my situation to her." Lucas says bursting out. "I didn't mean to hurt her."

"You're dead." I tell him. "You think you can touch the mother of my kids?" They still held me as I tried to get out of their grip. Lucas had blood everywhere. It didn't seem logical he still stood up straight.

"She divorced you asshole. Get the fuck out of here. She was in my house with her nice pretty lingerie."

I watch him hold his head before he stumbles back a bit. They let me go as they grab him. Well, atleast he is now no longer on his feet.

I head home unable to think straight. The guy looked like he was damn near inlove with her? She was out there starting a new relationship.. All I could think about was the two.

I walk into the house and watch Penelope gets off the sofa and looks at me.

"What the fuck?" She says and I follow her gaze to my knuckles covered in blood. The side of my face was starting to hurt slightly.

"Are you inlove with him?" I ask her as she stood infront of me. All dressed up. For him.

"Are you?" I ask her as I snapped. She just stares at me and stares.

"I'm not." She says. "That fucking bastard?" I say

"Harrison I came here because I thought... I just..."

"You what? That didn't work out so I'm here to pick up the pieces for that son of a bitch?"

"No. You don't get to do that." She says as her eyes filled with tears. "Did you forget the damage you caused me when you put your hands on me! You think you're sooo great?"

"I lost my temper. Two years ago. I'm done with you throwing it back in my face when I'm the one you keep running to."

"Fuck you Harrison. I did not fucking come here asking you to leave me to go beat him up."

"What did you come here for? For me to comfort you because your new boyfriend is an asshole?" I ask her. "Because your date night is ruined?"

"Fuck you Harrison." She says as she grabs her bag. I grab her arm stopping her. "You were ready to be fucking him in your nice fucking lingerie."