Chapter 41

Penelope's POV

"Are you out of your mind?" I yell at Harrison who appeared to step back wiping his face. I watch Theo scramble up and walk out the room.

"Leave it P." He says as I look at Harrison. The side of his face was red.

"Hes a child."

"He started it." He says pointing at his face.

"You're a fucking child actually." I tell him but he was long gone. Stormed out slamming my front door.

I go find Theo but I cant find him anywhere. I panick and call him a million times. Two hours pass. No Theo. No Harrison.

I give up and call Crystal.

"Hey P." She answers

"Hey. Have you heard of Theo?"

"No. Why?" She asks. I sense her anxiety. "He got into it with Harrison about drugs."

"I warned you when you let him stay with you. Theo is a pissed off teenager with a partying habit."

"Come on... hes been ok here? I guess. But I cant find him and he wasnt OK..."

"He'll turn up again. Dont worry. Hes a big boy."

Crystal didnt get it. Theo answered my calls even drunk.

Three hours. I ask my nanny to stay with the kids as I got dressed and ready to go.

I open the door and find Harrison leaning against his car. He was smoking a cigarette. I frown confused. Since when did he pick up this habit?

"You smoke now?"

He flicks it away and looks back at his car locking it walking past me.

"I need to find Theo."

"Why?" He mumbles. "Harrison." I say frowning.

"Whats his number?" He says and I give it to him. He walks back to his car unlocking the Mercedes as he puts his ear to his phone talking to someone. I can barely hear him.

He waits before opening his car door. I follow him getting in.

Harrison puts the phone down before he does his seatbelt and reverses out, leaving our property.

We drive for about 30 minutes in silence. I just stared out and occasionally peaked up at a pissed off Harrison clenching the wheel.

"Stay here." He says as he parked the car. I watch him get out and walk into some house. It looked old broken and disgusting. I sat for about 5 minutes until I watch Harrison dragging Theo along who was half fighting him off and half losing consciousness.

I jump out.

"Theo. Get in the car." I say and he stops fussing and gets in the back seat.

"I told you to stay in the car." Harrison says as boys have come out staring at me smirking.

I get in and he pulls off.

I watch Harrison give Theo something and he throws up. He cleans him up and puts him in bed. I push a shirt over Theo's head and tuck him into bed.

Harrison just walks out of the room and I follow him out. He sat in the bathroom as he washed his hands and cleaned his busted up knuckles.

We just quietly go to bed that night. Nothing discussed.

The next morning, William had arrived for breakfast. He stood in the kitchen smiling at Lisa as they spoke about different dishes he could make.

"Hey." He says seeing me. He put his arms around me hugging me.