Chapter 32

Penelope's POV

It was getting late and I thought it would be a good idea to take the children back to my place.

I spoke to Stassie who told me that he had to stay overnight so I told her I'd keep Christopher with me. Having three under two was actually so hard yet having Ashley-James here felt like normality already. He fit in well. He was so sweet and caring towards the kids it was nice to see.

"You want some chips Ash?" I ask as I had put the kids to bed.

"Yes." he smiles sitting down.

"I know its been a weird day and you probably wanted to spend time with your dad."

"I had fun." He says. "Your house is nice."

"Thank you." I say as he smiled at me. His British accent kept throwing me off it made me laugh. The doorbell rang making me check the camera. It was Louisa.

"Hi." I say answering

"Hey. Harrison told me Ash was with you." She says and I nod. "Yeah come in."

"Thanks." She smiles. I felt so curious about her and Harrison was in the relationship with her since this was the only girl he was actually in a relationship with. It cant just be about her looks? I havent decided yet if I hated her.

"You have a beautiful home." She says

"Thank you."

"Hey mom." Ash says as he runs up to his mother. "Hey baby." She says hugging him. "How are you?"

"Good." He says handing me the bag back.

"Its okay. You can take it with you." I tell him. "You want to get your coat?" Louisa says and he runs out.

"So is this where you guys live?" She asks

"Well this is my house." I say. "Kind of complicated." I tell her and she nods. "Harrison is intense and complicated by it self." She chuckles. "Its really weird to see him now. As a father and husband."

"Well ex-husband." I say and she nods. "Yes. Sorry. But youre back together?"

"Yes." I say. I guess? Also complicated.

"My friend is the ex of Lucas... and shes convinced that you are with Lucas." She says. Just like that I realized I hated her.

"And you're in my business why?" I ask annoyed.

"You're a mother. You can understand that I just want my child in a functional household. I know Harrison."

"You knew Harrison." I tell her. "10 years ago. You do not know Harrison now. Neither do you not know me."

"I know you." She smiles. "And you are Harrison's type. Pretty. Follows him blindly. Through out all his shit. Submissive. Tried to get out, divorced him and you got so close. Heard you're even re-married."

"What are you? A stalker?" I ask her confused

"No. I need to know who my kid is around." She says

"Youre a low life looking to keep up your lifestyle that you can no longer afford. Mind your husiness." I tell her.

I watch Ash return with Harrison behind him.

"Hey." She says looking at Harrison. "Hows William?"

"Hes fine." Harrison says looking at her.

"Are we still going to the park next week? With Riley and Ruby and Christopher?" Ash asks Harrison who nods. "Yes. We will." He tells him.

"Lets go home." Louisa says as she takes Ash's hand. He lets go and runs over to me hugging me. "Bye Penelope." He says