Chapter 23

Penelope's POV

"So no work?" I ask Harrison who walked into our bedroom as I dried my hair.

"No I am a full time house husband." He says making me chuckle. "Lets have dinner. You can tell me all about your trip."

"I'm so tired." I tell him. "Lisa is cooking for us?" He says

"Okay." I say. "I'm staying in my pyjamas." I was exhausted from all the travel, weather problems and the chaos of the wedding.

"I missed you." He tells me as he pulled me in. It was like a flutter in my heart seeing him and hearing him say those words.

He always looked so damn good. His beautiful face and the smirk made me want to just melt. He stood in his matching cream coloured nike sweats and hoodie. I put my head onto his chest as he held me kissing the top of my head.

He lets me go bending down kissing my lips.

"You didn't miss me?"

"I did." I tell him. "Show me how much." He says as his lips press onto me again. He picked me up gently and threw me onto the bed. I take his hoodie off as his lips now press softly into my neck. I moan out feeling his tongue in my neck. He slides off my top as his kisses continue.

"I love you. You know that right?" He says as he looks at hovering over me. I nod as he kisses me again. "You love me?" He asks as his eyes now lock on mine. His fingers moved my hair out of my face as I nod.

"I need you to say it." He says as his thumb now slides over my lower lip.

"I love you." I tell him almost under a spell, under his command. He splits my knees gently entering me as he moved slowly making me close my eyes and moan out.

"Thanks for dinner Lisa." I tell her as I sat down putting Riley in his high chair.

"No problem. Enjoy." She says. "I'm about to take off."

Harrison sits down and I look at him on his phone texting back and forth. I see he was over me seeing Carter over in LA. He was back in New York.

"Hows work?" I ask

"Busy." He says clearing his throat. His mood changed up. He looked distracted as he looked at his phone.

"You like the food?" I ask Riley who opens his mouth nodding. He loved food. He was not a fussy eater at all.

"So how was the wedding?" He asks finally putting the phone down. I tell him all about it.

"It was fun. So nice seeing everyone happy. I am building a team to help so it runs smoother."

"Have you got an assistant?" He asks

"No. Not yet." I say.

"You should start there. It will make your life easier. You will need an office. A name for the business. You will need to make sure the name is copy righted."

"Okay okay. Thats too much." I say and he just chuckles. "I'll sort it out for you." He says and I shake my head.

"No. I do not want any of your finger prints on this." I tell him and he just chuckles. "Why?"

"I want to accomplish things by myself." I say and he just nods.

"Penelope, help is not a bad thing. When I started I was getting help from my parents? My mother was so involved that she was choosing my office furniture?"

"Yes but its still now all your accomplishments and businesses. You touch mine and its yours."

"Everything I do I consider ours. Its our businesses?" He says. "We are one in eyes of the law."