Chapter 33

Harrison's POV

Two week later

"Hey." Penelope says as she walks into the living room. It was like 11pm.

"Hi." I say turning the TV off. She takes off her heels and sighs putting her bag down as she sits next to me. "You had a long day." I say and she nods. "You left at like 6am."

"I know. I'm so happy that this wedding is done. It was a whole lot of mess. I put out like 10 fires today." She says

"You so sexy when you're talking business." I tell her as she chuckles kissing my lips.

"So you going to have any time for me?" I ask her and she looks at me. "I hardly seen you the last week."

"What? You the only one who can be busy with their business?" She asks.

"Well you were always on me for being busy? Ive tried to cut down. Spend time with the kids?"

"Yeah because you have 3 kids now." She says. "And one that talks full sentences."

"What? Riley talks full sentences too?" I chuckle. "He is nearly 2?"

"He is a chatterbox." I chuckle. He was such a sunshine in my life.

"I'm just happy its Saturday tomorrow. I need some sleep and just time with the kids." She says as she puts her head on me as I put my arm around her.

"We should definitely do that." I say. "Stay in bed all day."

"Shut up. You're trying to get out of dinner  with my dad nd stepmom." She says and I chuckle. "You are not the only one that knows me so well."

"Really?" I say and she just looks at me. "Oh please." She says putting her head back down. "Im so tired. I could literally just fall asleep." She says yawning.

"Come on. Lets get you to bed." I tell her getting up taking her hands. "The couch is so comfortable?" She says sighing. I bend down picking her up throwing her over my shoulder as she screams out.

"Thanks. Those heels killed my feet." She giggles.

The next morning I sat eating breakfast with the kids letting Penelope sleep in. We had to set of nanny's and house keepers. I was not sure how to sort that all out. Lisa has been my housekeeper for years and I didnt know Penelope's housekeeper very well.

"Hey... Im sorry we havent met properly. I'm Harrison." I say as she hands me a plate of pancakes.

"Im Maddison." She says smiling. Penelope loved getting herself acquainted with the help. Her housekeeper was a young girl who seemed to look like a freaking model. Its like Penelope cant be around ugly people?

"Dad! Dad." Riley says. "I want a smiley face!"

"Blueberry!" Ruby screams at me as I try to sort out the smiley face. "Noooo! Not like that!" Riley starts crying out.

"Do you want some chocolate chips?" Maddison says as she helps me out.

"Thanks Maddy!" Riley smiles at her. At two years old he was already charming the ladies.

"Could you make a plate and coffee for Penelope. I'll take it up to her."

"Yes, sure." She says.

I look at my phone seeing my lawyer calling me. I couldn't deal with my ex-wife's ex-husband's bullshit right now. Ive included Penelope in the meeting and she's aware but I couldn't be bothered doing anything promptly.

"You want me to watch the kids?" She asks me handing me the breakfast.

"You're a star." I tell her as she chuckles.