Chapter 16

Harrison's POV

"So you want to tell me why or how you know William's the father of Stassie's unborn baby?" Penelope says as she laid next to me in bed. Riley had just went back to sleep in his own bedroom and his bed.

We had a great day. A nice morning. A calm brunch. We focused on ignoring the problem as usual. William ignored me all day and didnt leave his bedroom. We even had a nice dinner and Penelope and I were finally on the same page. I mean she was laying here next to me in my tshirt.

"Why do we have to talk about this." I say. "Its going to end with you getting pissed at me. Us having angry sex. Actually on second thought..." I say pulling her shirt.

"Shut up." She says as she chuckles sitting up pushing her hair out of her face.

"Youre so pretty." I tell her as she just looks at me. "Harrison." She says

"Okay fine. I just had someone look into her." I tell her. "She did a paternity test with whats his name."

"Daniel." She says frowning. "His name is Daniel. Jesus you looked into her health information?" She says. "I cannot believe you. What a violation."

"Lying isn't particularly ethic either?" I say rolling my eyes. "Anyway. Doubt there is a third guy. Not according to my research?"

"Oh God." She says rubbing her eyes. "You did not do this..."

"She was messing William around? This is my nephew were talking about?" I say and she just looks at me.

"Nephew. You son of a bitch. I didnt even know that its a boy." She says hitting me with a pillow. "Okay. Okay." I laugh. "I promise no more sneaky shit." I tell her as I take the pillow.

"Does William know?" She asks

"Yep." I say. "You're an asshole Harrison Young."

"But you love me anyway." I say as I pull her in kissing her lips.

"Stop messing with people." She says kissing me as she straddles me. "I love you." I tell her as she kisses my lips again down to my neck. She moves my boxers before she slides ontop of me making me groan out. I move her hair grabbing on to it kissing her lips. "How did I get so lucky?" I ask her as she moans out into my mouth.

My mom takes care of Riley in the morning and Penelope and I slept in.

When I wake up, Penelope was doing her hair as she sat infront of the mirror. I just watch her as she was focused on her hair and was quietly humming along to the airpods in her ears. She gets up and looks at me.

"Hey." She says as I get up. I watch her straighten her yellow  short flower dress.

"Good morning." I tell her hugging her. She kisses my lips smiling. "You need to talk to William. Get him to come to brunch. Its our last day? Were leaving tonight."

"You suck." I tell her as I head into the shower.

I head to William's room who appeared to be packing his stuff. "Hey.." I say clearing my throat.

"Shut up." He says. "I have no interest in having a sorry conversation. I broke up with Val. Do not need any comments about it."

"Well great. Why are you leaving?"

"Because Harrison youre an asshole. Mom and dad are pissed they covered up something they had the half truth about. It wasnt your place." He says as he continued packing.

"Shes gone. Why we still fighting over her?" I ask him.

"You are such an asshole. Just leave me alone." He sighs. "My house is done. I'm going home."