The Great Deception

Mattias- Hey, guys. So, remember last time. The stalker called me. And yeah. Things got very strange. He threatened me. basically, told me not to stake out again. But. I'm not gonna let him get to me. So, I'm gonna head into the studio and go through some fan mail and look at some of your guy's theories on who this Stalker is and why he wants the absolate. So, let's get to it.

At the studio.

Mathias- Hey Sam.

Sam- Hey, Matt.

Mattias- Are you ready to go through some fan mail and look at theories?

Sam- Yeah, let's get Woods and go do that.

After they get woods

Mattias- OK, so which one should we open first?

Sam- How about this one?

Mattias- ok

They opened fan mail for a little bit when

Woods- Matt, this one doesn't have a return address. Or a sender on it just. Says to spellbound studios.

Mattias- No stop.

He grabs the package from woods

Mattias- Should we open it?

Sam- What if it's like a bomb or something?

Mattias- I don't think it is. It doesn't feel like a bombing. It's a bit too small to be a bomb.

Sam- Ok, then let's open it.

Matt opens the package

Mattias- What? It's just a letter and another safe?

He reads the letter

Mattias- I know by now you should have the key to this. I want you to look at what's inside.

Sam- I'm sorry what signed E.

Woods- Like as in the letter E.

Mattias- It's just like how Deb would send us stuff. So, should we open it?

Sam- Yeah, sure. Why not?

Mattias- Alright. Well, woods can you go grab the TS5 Key?

Woods- Sure

Woods goes upstairs to get the TS5 key.

Woods- got it now let's open this thing.

Mattias Opens the safe and sees that inside of it is another Emulator except this time there's a note attached to it.

Mattias Reading the note- watch what's on the emulator. You'll understand.

Mattias- so should we see what's on this?

Sam- Ya we should. Right?

Woods- Yes Sam we should see what's on it.

Mattias- ok guys lets run it on my computer.

Mattias runs the emulator on his computer.

Stalker- well done. You figured out my little puzzle. Good. Now I have another one for you. Figure out what these numbers mean 34.9278469 And. 32.4197836 Good luck.

Mattias- their coordinates. They lead to the bridge where we've filmed a lot of team Edge episodes.

Sam- Really.

Woods- Well let's go then.

Mattias- OK, then let's go.

NEXT TIME

Mathias- So we're heading off to the coordinates to See what's there?

Woods- What do you think we're gonna find?

Mattias- I'm not sure. 

Moments later

Stalker- Hello Subject 1 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope you guys enjoyed the first four chapters of my project 863 fanfic story the unknown. I'll be working on Chapters 5 through 8. Over the next couple days and hopefully I'll be able to get them out to you guys soon. So, until next time. This is the unknown signing off.