Calling Mr Reynolds

Following The team's discovery of GR's Eviction notice they decide to come up with a plan to stop the Eviction and continue their investigation into Deb's murder. Will they be able to convince GR to hold back on his threat or will the eviction go through as planned? Only time will tell.

Blue Base Mega Desk 10:15 AM

Matt (Talking to Subject 4)- Hey guys welcome back to what has been the craziest thing in my life recently. I'm here with Eric trying to plan out our next course of action with GR's Threat of Eviction.

Eric- Yeah. It doesn't seem like he's going to go back on this very easily, at least not without some kind of persuasion.

Matt- Right, right. So, I was thinking we could look at some theories and memes on Reddit and then gather the others to come up with a plan.

Eric- Ok, Let's do that.

A few minutes later.

Matt- Ooh I just found an interesting theory about you Eric.

Eric- Really? What is the theory?

Matt- The theory is about how you could be the phantom that we encountered at Ben's RV and why your outfit looked so worn and fallen apart.

Eric- Ok interesting. Let's see what they've got.

Matt- Ok.

Theory- Eric was the phantom who showed up at Ben's RV in the episode "We Discovered Our Stalkers Identity".

Ok so we know that Eric was formerly a Phantom like Ben and drives a similar black SUV to Ben's. So, what if he was the one that showed up there while You guys were there. Maybe he was there to help or maybe he was still working for Nelson and was coming to work on making more Serum (hence the chemicals in the RV) and was unaware of your presence until he discovered the state that you guys left the RV in. This could explain a lot about why it seemed like there was more than one Phantom Active at that time, because Eric could have been the other Phantom. Let me know what you think by commenting down below.

Matt- So, Eric can you confirm whether or not this theory is true?

Eric- Actually I can confirm that it's true.

Matt- Wait! It is?

Eric- Well...

Flashback Starts-

July 2021

Eric's Apartment

1:02 PM

Eric is sitting at his desk on his phone trying to pass the time while waiting for something to happen. Suddenly an alert goes off and Eric looks up at his computer screen to see what it is.

Eric (to himself)- Ah at last you're finally leaving. This is my chance to search Ben's RV. I should head over right away if I'm going to have enough time to search it before Ben returns. I just need to grab a couple of things before I go over there.

Eric Grabs his Phantom Mask, His coat and his phone before getting into his car and heading for Ben's RV.

At Ben's RV

1:17 PM

Eric arrives at Ben's RV. He gets out of his car and starts walking over towards the RV when he suddenly hears a loud noise from the warehouse next to the RV and he quickly scrambles inside to see what the noise was.

Eric- what was that noise? (He looks around the warehouse) Hmm nothing. Meh it was probably just something falling over. Now back to the RV

Eric heads back around to the RV and goes inside it.