Memories From The Past

Following their Encounter with "Scott" the team turns their attention to the one thing he left behind. A Brown briefcase. What's in the case? What answers will they find and what questions will they be left with? Only Time will tell.

Matt- Eric, is this your briefcase?

Eric- No.

Matt- Then who's is it?

Eric- I'm not sure. Maybe we should check the Nest footage and see who left it.

Matt- Ok, yeah let's do that.

Matt and Eric check the nest footage which reveals that "Scott" left the briefcase behind when he left.

Matt- Huh, so "Scott" left the briefcase. Why?

Eric- I'm not sure, but it's imperative that we look at what's inside the case.

Matt- Well we can't open it.

Eric- Why not?

Matt- it's probably locked.

Eric- Actually it's unlocked...

Matt- Wait it is?

Eric- Yeah, but that doesn't sit right with me.

Matt- How so?

Eric- It just seems strange for someone to leave their briefcase behind and leaving it open. It just seems odd is all.

Matt- Well let me get the rest of the team and we will look through It together.

Eric- Ok

A Couple minutes later, Matt, Eric and the team have gathered in blue base's lobby to investigate the briefcase "Scott" Left behind.

Matt- ok now that we're all here let's see what's inside.

Matt Opens the case and finds a Mars bar, a Quantum Mechanics book, pocket planner, Fake Passport for "Chelsea," a crumpled note, cigarettes, some kind of EMS device and a DVD with the words "Your gonna want to see this" written on it. After looking at everything else the team gets to the DVD and decides to look at what is on it.

Matt- So you guys ready to see what's on this DVD?

Sam- I mean, yeah, I guess.

Eric- Look do we really want to look at this?

Matt- Yes. Do you have a problem with that?

Eric- No I... (Sigh) just don't be too surprised at what you see ok.

Matt- Ok well let's take a look.

DVD Video Transcript

A Man Enters the room and begins to talk with "Scott"

Man- So what are you going to do just refuse to work with her?

Scott- No I'm going to speak with Wes about it again. He's going to want to know what she's doing. Besides Wes is the only one who's going to change her mind about anything.

Man- are you going on about the, the human the ,the , the experiments again like where do you think we work?

Scott- it's not it's not like that OK I'm sorry but her projects are supposed to be different she's always told me that she's always told Wes that and it feels like she's lying

Man- OK well nelson has been putting a lot of pressure on her you know that.

Scott- she's always been strong enough to stand up to Nelson, especially when it comes to the patients and when things get going too far.