Confronting a Killer

Following The Serum bombs defusal and Ben's arrest Sam, Eric, Woods, Bailey and Quinn await Matts return from the police station and question why and where John Doe took Matt away too. But they also realize that they now must confront the one person they thought they could trust about why she killed her lover.

Unknown Location 1:35 Pm

Matt- Ok so I'm not sure where I am or if anyone is here. Hello? Guess not. Anyways I'm not sure why they took me away from Sam, Woods, Bailey, Quinn and Eric but I'm hoping they let me go soon. But just in case they do anything i'm going to set this camera right here so hopefully it will capture anything that happens.

A few minutes later to mean wearing radiation suits enter the room and take Matts blood pressure and heart rate. Then one of the men picks up a syringe with some kind of fluid in it and turns toward Matt with it.

Matt- no that's not happening bro. No that's not happeni- (Matt yells in pain)

30 Minutes later

Outside of the Unknown Location

Matt- Well Sam told me Eric was going to be picking me up to take me back to the studio, but I don't see him.

Eric- Hey Matt over here.

Matt- oh Eric there you are.

Eric- so you OK Matt?

Matt- I'm fine actually I feel great.

Eric- well he probably should get back to the studio sooner than later so let's get going.

Matt- oh is this your car

Eric- Yup. Had it for the last 15 years now.

Matt- alright then let's head back to the studio

back at the studio

Eric- knock knock guess who's back

Sam- Eric, your back is Matt with you?

Matt- Ya I'm here

Sam- I'm glad you're OK Matt

Matt- thanks Sam

Woods- so Matt care to indulge us on what happened

Matt- sure. Ok so they took me into this big white room and sat me in a chair and then left and I waited there for quite a bit but eventually they came back took my blood pressure and my heart rate and then they injected me with something that was in syringe. but I haven't felt any effects from it so maybe it was just a vaccine or something

Sam- Well how do you feel.

Matt- fine actually.

Sam- Good. So maybe your fine now.

Matt- Actually now that you mention it (Matt points to his left ear) I can hear out of my left ear again.

Sam- so wait are you cured?

Matt- I guess...

....

Matt- so are we going to talk about the elephant in the room or not.

Sam- I mean do you really want too though.

Matt- we have to talk about if we're going to confront her about what she did.

Sam- well if you really want to do that then let's at least plan what we're going to say.

Matt- Fine. What do you think we should say.

Sam- well I think we should confront her on why she killed Wes and why she has been lying to us this whole time.

Eric- and we should ask her why she didn't tell you guys about me at all.