Preparing to Meet With The Unknown

Matthias- Hey guys so it's been a little bit since last time (flashbacks to the last chapter) and I know what you're all wondering. Am I going to give this guy what he wants? Uh no no I'm not. This guy may think He's got the advantage but I'm going to show him who really has the advantage here (Laughs) but I'm getting ahead of myself. So, let's get into today and hope everything goes as planned.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Matthias- so I just finished my shoot and the meetings I had today so now I'm going to grab Sam and woods so we can figure out what we're going to do when this stalker arrives for our meeting.

Matthias- Hey Sam, Woods can you guys come with me into MEGA Desk so we can talk about tonight.

Sam- Yes just give me a sec

Woods- Ya I'm coming.

In Matts Office/MEGA Desk

Matthias- So you guys ready for tonight?

Sam- Yeah, but what exactly is the plan?

Woods- I mean, aren't we going to need weapons or something?

Matthias- I was thinking maybe we could bring him to the conference room and talk with him there. And you know, we can talk with him in a normal manner and see if we can make a deal. Doesn't involve us giving away the absolate.

Sam- So we bring him into the conference room, we talk with them and make a deal and then what?

Matthias- Then We hope that he agrees to word deal and if not, would I want you to make sure the absolute is secure somewhere where we can retrieve it if he tries to take it.

Woods- Got it

Matthias- OK. Well, let's go get everything set up in the conference room.

Woods&Sam- OK.

Later after Matt and the team has finished setting up the conference room for their meeting.

Matthias- yeah, that should do it.

Sam- Now, what do we do?

Matthias- Now We wait.

NEXT TIME

Matthias- OK guys, he's here.

Sam- Alright. Yeah, let's do it.

Woods- Ya let's do it.

Matthias- Yeah, it's time to make a deal with the unknown.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Whew This one took me awhile to write so hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and are as Excited for the next one as I am. Also feel free to comment any suggestions or things you think I should do in the future of this story. Until Next time The Unknown863 Out.