Deb is Dead?

Following the phone call with Deb and her conversation with Eric, the team tries to make sense of what she told them and to solve the riddle of where and when their supposed to meet her. But a tragic revelation changes everything for the Future of the team and of Project 863 as a whole.

Matt once again is talking to subject 4 during the ride to the studio

Matt- Hey guys, so your probably wondering if I solved the riddle Deb told us yesterday. Well, I did. But I'm not 100% sure if I have fully figured it out but I've got some news for you guys regarding the server. I booked someone to come in and try to fix it. Hopefully he'll be able to do that but if he can't fix it then I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Anyways I'm almost to the studio so I'll talk to Sam, Woods, Eric and Bailey about it once I get there.

At The Studio

Matt- Hey Bailey

Bailey- Hey Matt

Matt- have you figured out Deb's riddle yet?

Bailey- No I haven't.

Matt- Ok. I'll just wait for Sam, Woods and Eric to get here.

Bailey- Oh Eric's already here Matt.

Matt- oh really, where is he?

Bailey- He's in the 863 Headquarters upstairs.

Matt- Ok, I'll go talk to him.

Upstairs in the 863 Headquarters

Matt- Eric, you in here?

Eric- Yes

Matt- so what are you doing up here?

Eric- I'm just doing some research on something we found awhile back.

Matt- Oh? What exactly?

Eric- Does the name Briana Cobalt ring a bell.

Matt- Yes didn't you find some documents amongst your stuff on her?

Eric- Well I didn't but The Unknown did.

Matt- oh right. So why are you doing research on her?

Eric- Well I just want to know what happened to her.

Matt- Oh ok. Well once your done come downstairs so we can try to figure out Deb's riddle.

Eric- Ok

15 Minutes later

Matt- hey Sam did you figure out the riddle yet?

Sam- No, but all I got out of your conversation with Deb is Golden.

Matt- Ah. Anyways let's gather Woods, Bailey and Eric so we can try to solve this riddle

After grabbing the others Matt and the team try to solve the riddle

Matt- Well these are the things I found most intriguing, "your golden, Dominos, Friends in high places, longer than you think" and "a Quarter" what could these all mean.

Eric- Could she be talking about the parking lot up on a hill overlooking Golden valley.

Matt- Eric how did you come up with that?

Eric- Deb, Wesley and I used to meet up there whenever we needed to talk about something related to the downfall of Syntec.

Matt- That might be it. Also, what about "3 is better than 1" What do you think that means?

Eric- I think it means don't come at 1:00 come at 3:00.

Matt- I think we just solved the riddle.

Woods- so what should we do in the meantime before leaving at 3:00?