Scott's Discovery

Following Their 2nd Conversation with Scott and allowing him to stay in the vault for the night, the team prepares to see what Scott wanted to show them. Will Scotts Discovery Shed light on Debs Murder or will it shroud it in even more Darkness, Only Time Will Tell.

Eric Is driving in his car on his way to Spellbound when he gets a call from Matt, which he answers.

Eric and Matt Phone Call transcript

Eric- Hey Matt, what's up?

Matt- Hey Eric, I was just calling to see when you're going to get to the studio, and I also wanted to let you know that Autumn is here and has been asking for you.

Eric- yeah, I'll be there in about 15 Minutes. Tell Autumn I'll talk to her when I get to the studio.

Matt- Alright I'll do that. See you soon Eric.

Eric- See you soon Matt, Bye.

Matt- Bye (He Hangs Up)

End of Call

Eric (Thinking to himself)- I Wonder what Autumn wants to talk about?

Eric heads on to the studio and arrives not too long after his call with Matt.

Eric- Hey Matt, I'm here.

Matt comes out of his office.

Matt- Hi Eric.

Eric- hey where's Autumn?

Matt- She's in your office.

Eric- Ah ok, well better not keep her waiting.

Matt- Ok see you in a few minutes?

Eric- Yeah, see you in a few.

Eric Heads Upstairs to his office where he finds Autumn waiting for him.

Eric- Hey Autumn

Autumn- Hey Eric.

Eric- So what did you want to talk about?

Autumn- Well...

Eric- Autumn Whatever it is I won't be upset.

Autumn- Ok (Sigh) I know you've been staying at your hideout since you left Syntec, but I was wondering if maybe you might want to move back in with me? (Eric Starts to walk towards Autumn) you don't have to if you don't want to, I mean I'll won't be mad if you say N- (Eric cuts her off by Kissing her, then after a minute they break the kiss)

Eric- Oh Autumn of course I want to move back in with you, but I want to finish what Deb started with Project 863 and bring Nelson and Syntec down for good. Once that's done then I'll move back in with you ok.

Autumn- ok, but how long do you think that will be?

Eric- Well to be honest, I'm not entirely sure. But I hope it will be sooner rather than later.

Autumn- Ok well that's all I wanted to ask you, so you get to helping Project 863, I'll head downstairs to do some editing for Matt.

Eric- Ok I'll talk to you later then?

Autumn- Sure

Eric- Alright see you later.

Autumn- See you later.

Autumn leaves and Eric heads down to Mega Desk where the rest of the 863 team is waiting.

Matt- Ok now that Eric's here let's go over the plan. Ok, so we will head upstairs and check on Scott, make sure he's still in the vault and then we'll bring him down here so he can show us what he found.