A Devastating Revelation

Following Their meeting with Benjamin, Matt, Eric and the team head back into blue base to discuss what happened and to decide whether or not they should watch the full tape now or tomorrow.

Blue Base Back Lobby 10:01 Pm

Matt (to subject 4)- Hey guys... So, uh... yeah, we just finished our little talk with Benjamin and uh to say it was interesting is an understatement. Sam could you guys hear what he was saying.

Sam- not really all we heard was what you were saying. What was talking him like anyways?

Matt- well for starters I could actually see his eyes. They were like a blueish red color.

Sam- And Eric, what did Ben mean by her?

Matt- Ya I meant to ask but is there something your not telling us?

Eric- ...

Matt- Eric?

Eric- Look I don't want to talk about it.

Matt- Well can you at least tell us who this her is?

Eric- Look I said I don't want to talk about it ok. Just leave me be for a moment. Please.

Sam- Ya Matt don't pester him. Let's let him rest for a bit and go talk about this more in Your office.

Matt- You Mean MEGA Desk

Woods- Really Matt.

Matt- what I just want to make sure that you guys identify my office with the proper authority. Ok

Sam- ok whatever.

...

Matt- so what about this?

Matt Pulls out the full 863 Tape.

Sam- What about it?

Matt- well should we watch it now or tomorrow?

Sam- well I feel like after what we just went through, we should wait till tomorrow to watch it.

Woods- Ya I agree with her Matt we should wait till tomorrow when we have the energy to watch it.

Matt- ok then that's what we'll do then. Eric you good my man?

When Matt looks out of his office, he discovers that Eric is gone.

Matt- guys where's Eric?

Sam- wasn't he just sitting in on the couch over there.

Woods- Ya he was.

Matt- then where did he go?

Just then Matts phone buzzes and when Matt looks at his phone, he discovers he got an Email from Eric.

Matt- Guys I just got an email from Eric.

Sam- What?

Woods- well what does it say?

Matt- hold on let me pull it up.

Moments later

Matt- ok I got. It says-

Dear Matthias and Members of Project 863

Due to recent revelations, I have decided to step away for a bit, but I'll be back at the studio tomorrow morning to watch that tape with you guys and then figure out what 16,22,01 means. For now, I give you my best regards and look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow morning.

Yours Sincerely

Eric Williams

Matt- so that's it then for tonight, I guess.