Double XX!!

Following Eric's Arrest and The Teams Search of the Government Survivors Apartment the team returns to the studio to store the evidence and figure out their next move. However, an unexpected change in events may bring to light some interesting information.

Spellbound Studios Blue Base Lobby 3:34 Pm

Matt- right you guys go store that stuff in the vault, I'm going to my office get set up to look closer at this security footage.

Sam- ok we'll be down in a few minutes.

Matts Phone Rings

Matt- Hang on I'm getting a call... it's from the Police?

Woods- What?

Sam- Well answer it.

Matt- Hello

Eric- Hello Matt, I bet you weren't expecting a call from me

Matt (to Sam, Woods and Bailey)- Guys its Eric.

Matt (to Eric)- yeah, I wasn't expecting a call from you how did you manage to call me aren't you in jail?

Eric- correction I was in jail.

Matt- was? What do you mean was?

Eric- Well I managed to explain to the police and the investigators that I wasn't the one that killed the Syntec survivor. My DNA they found on her was from a meetup we had 4 days prior to her death that was the last time I saw her, and they found my DNA on her due to said meet up.

Matt- OK so why are you calling me?

Eric- Because my car got left at your studio, when I got arrested and I need you to come pick me up from the jail.

Matt- well yeah, I can do that I could be there in about 15 minutes

Eric- OK then I guess I'll see you then.

Matt- yeah see you then Eric bye.

30 Minutes Later

Matt and Eric arrive back at the studio.

Sam- Hey welcome back.

Eric- Thanks Sam. Oh! What's with those documents.

Sam- Oh these. We found them at the Syntec Survivors apartment.

Eric- Oh what are they on?

Sam- Mind control or something.

Eric- well that wouldn't be something Syntec would've been trying to do.

Sam- Really? Cause Debs name is written all over it.

Eric- Ok what I meant was it wasn't related to Project Pegasus.

Sam- Oh

Eric- Anyways I got to say it feels good to be back here at the studio.

Matt- Ya it's good to have you ba-(Ding) Oh I just got an email from John Doe.

Sam- what? Well, what did he say.

Matt- well before we look at this email that John Doe sent me, we should put those Files in the vault.

Eric- Ya I agree with Matt. Sam, how about you, Woods and Bailey go put those Files in the Vault and I'll help Matt get Mega Desk ready for us to look at this Email.

Sam- ok

Sam, Woods and Bailey head upstairs and go into the vault but while their in the vault the door suddenly closes behind them locking them in.