Syntec Location #7

Following their conversation with Jim Colt the team preps to go to Syntec Location #7. Knowing from their previous experience with Location #3 the team knows to be ready for anything as any Syntec location has its Dangers.

Eric's Apartment

7:34 AM

Eric is sitting at his desk looking over some documents he found during his work for GR, when his Phone starts to ring. He looks and sees its GR Calling

Eric+GR Phone Call

Eric- Hello.

GR- Hello, Eric. I've learned recently that you and the 863 team are heading to Syntec Location #7. Seeing as I haven't sent you there yet, I request that you make sure that they do not find anything too sensitive. Also. Please ensure that all other documentation or documents you find there are immediately sent to me. Do I make myself clear?

Eric- Yes, Sir. It will be done.

GR- Good. I await your update on the visit to location #7 this afternoon.

GR Hangs up the phone and Eric gets back to reading the documents he was looking at.

Spellbound Studios

11:30 AM

Eric Is talking with Matt about their impending trip to Syntec Location #7

Eric- Are you sure about this Matt There will be no going back once we get to location 7, you know that and who knows what might be in there, what secrets Syntec may have wanted to keep hidden away.

Matt- yes, I'm sure if we want to find answers as to what killed Deb then syntec location #7 May be the One place we may find them.

Eric- Fine, just... just have the team ready to go within an hour.

Matt- Ok. What will you be doing in the meantime?

Eric- I'll be up in my office getting ready. Then I'll be down here waiting for you.

Matt- Ok I'll let you know when we're ready.

1 Hour later

Matt- OK, we all ready to go?

Sam- Yeah, I guess.

Matt- Ok, woods?

Woods- Yeah, I'm good to go.

Matt- Alright then, let's go.

They Hop in Matt's tesla and head to Syntec Location #7, on the way they start discussing their game plan for when they get there.

Matt- So Eric, is there anything you can tell us about Syntec Location #7 that we should know about?

Eric- Well I can't tell you much as I never went to that location during my time at Syntec, but what I do know is that it was one of the more research and Serum test orientated Locations. Beyond that I can't recall much more.

Matt- Ok, well we're almost there so get ready guys.

Woods- Ok

Sam- Ok

Syntec Location #7

1:00 PM

Matt- Ok We're here

Eric- Man never thought I'd ever see this place again.

Woods- How long has it been since you were last here?

Eric- Honestly anywhere between 12-14 years.

Matt- well hopefully there aren't any reminders of any bad memories from your past.