A New Enemy To Fear

After Realizing that Matt and the Team are headed into a Trap Eric races to catch up and warn them before it's too late, but can he get there in time to save the team or will he suffer the consequences. There's only one way to find out.

Eric- I should've known better than to let them go ahead of me. How could I be so stupid. (sigh) I need to stop being so rash.

Just then Eric hears something vibrating in the car.

Eric- What is that. (He opens the middle console where he finds his phone) Oh! My phone, and Matt's calling me. (He Answers the phone) Matt you and the team need to turn back now.

Matt- What why?

Eric- because Jake is a Phantom you're heading into a trap.

Matt- What? How would you know he's a Phantom?

Eric- Because he worked with me and Ben on Project Phantom. Please just don't go to Jakes Address.

Matt- Eric We're already here.

Eric- What!! You need to leave no-

(On Matts end of the phone) Matt- hey what are yo- No, no stop... (A Male Voice Speaks)- You shouldn't have come here. Cause now you're never going to leave.

Eric- Matt! Matt!

Phone- Goodbye Eric

The Call is ended

Eric- No, no, no. I need to get there now.

Eric Hits the gas and quickly makes his way to Jake's Place

At Jake's Place we find that Jake has Tied Sam, Woods and Bailey up while Matt has Been Tied to a Chair.

Sam- Why are you doing this?

Jake- Why you ask? Well, I'm doing it so that Nelson can return and so I can show him who's the true Absolute.

Bailey- When Eric gets here, he's going to-

Jake- He's going to what, stop me, Ha I'm not worried about what Eric's going to do, because once Nelson is back Eric will have to show his true loyalty.

Sam- But how are you going to bring Nelson back? We activated Passive mode on the S.P.I.R.E.

Jake- Oh, don't be so Naïve, the S.P.I.R.E is only one of the ways someone can be deactivated and activated. There's more than one way to Activate Serum. (He turns around and grabs an object that's covered with a cloth) And this should help me to do exactly that. (He removes the cloth revealing a device that looks like some kind of Lantern)

Sam- What is that?

Jake- Oh, why tell you when that would just spoil the surprise. No, I'll show you instead.

Just then there is a Knock at the door

Eric- Jake, it's Eric. Let me in.

Jake (quietly)- You 3 stay quiet.

Eric- Jake I know you're in there now, let me in.

The Door Opens

Eric- Jake Tell me what you've done with-

BAM!! Eric is hit from behind knocking him down

Jake- Oh, Eric you poor Naïve fool. Did you really think I wouldn't know you were coming. I knew you weren't far behind Matthias and his Team, so I lured you here using them as bait.

Eric- Jake Please don't do this.

Jake- Oh please call me by my Real name.

Eric- Jake, No.