Nelson is Dead?

Following their encounter with Double XX the Project 863 team is suddenly contacted by an old friend, the undercover officer John Doe. What information does John Doe have on the body outline who does it belong to find out the project 863 team will journey out to meet with their old undercover friend

Matt- He knows who the body outline belongs to.

Sam- But I thought you emailed him about that weeks ago.

Matt- Ya. I did. He must've looked into it recently.

Sam- Well it seems strange that he would only email you about that now.

Matt- Yeah. Well do you guys want to chat with John Doe tomorrow?

Sam- Sure

Eric- Let's Do it.

The Next Day

Spellbound Studios 10:25 AM

Matt- Ok well Its almost time to talk with John Doe so I'm going to go get Sam, Woods, Eric and Bailey.

A couple minutes later

Matt- ok I got Sam, Woods, Eric and Bailey. So, you guys' ready to Chat with John Doe

Sam- Ya I mean if we're going to do this then we need to do it.

Woods- I agree let's do this

Matt- Ok (ding) Oh speaking of John Doe he just emailed me.

Hello

I'm going to be running a couple of minutes late. So, we'll be meeting at 11:00 instead.

John Doe

Matt- ok then I guess we can look at Reddit for the time being.

Sam- sure

Woods- ok

Bailey- alright

Eric- fine by me.

A few minutes of Looking at Theories later

Matt- hey look it's a theory on you Eric

Eric- ooh let's see what It's about.

Matt (reading theory)- This theory is by The Unknown863. My theory is what Eric's place will be in the project 863 team. My theory is that Eric is potentially subject 5 and he was secretly sent by Deb to help the team when they started having struggles coming out of season one however at first he was trying to do things himself but Deb eventually contacted him and explained that he was in fact supposed to be helping them so that's why his behavior suddenly changed when they met up with him at the studio back in season 2 and he let them keep the absolute and suddenly started helping them I also would like to point out that it does seem suspicious that he suddenly steps away from the team at times though there could be slain by him doing research away from the team so that he could do it in private. Maybe there's more to this? anyone else has spotted anything that could connect to this please let me know.

Matt- wow solid theory. Eric any confirmation on this

Eric- I can tell you I'm not subject 5 as far as I know I'm not if I am good for me but I'm not

Matt- alright continuing on with more theories and memes.

11:00 AM

Matt- alright it's time.

Sam- ok then let's contact John Doe

Email Chat with John Doe

Matt- What's going on?