04

Please remember to vote <3
Charlotte

Me and Adam run over to the bar while Elliot follows behind. We stand waiting for a bartender to serve us, and when one finally catches our eye they come over and take our orders then serving us.

We danced for what seems like ages and I don't know how many drinks Adams spilt but I feel sorry for the workers. Elliot is always the one to go inform them when a drinks been dropped, me and Adam pussied out.

I have no clue how I ended up like this but i'm now taking shots with a random group of girls I just met.

"One..two..three." One of them say and I pick up the glass, swinging back the burning sensation and setting it back down.

"Fucking hell your unreal." A girl who I know know as Laila says to me. In the short time i've known her I think I love her.  Appearance wise, she's the complete polar opposite of me but still a little devil.

"ready for round eight?" I say smirking, causing the rest of girls to cheer. Everytime we order a shot, each one gets more intense and I'm loving it. I know I can handle my alcohol well but I'm starting to feel my head become lighter.

Once I down another shot I tell the girls i'm going out for a cigarette to which they all nod and Laila tells me to be quick. I look around to find my brother but when I just see him kidding some random chick i just smile to myself.

Adam didn't get very far from the bar but is instead talking to this guy.

I walk out and the bouncers just nod at me, acknowledging who I am. I make my way around the corner, leaning against the brick wall taking out a cigarette from my pocket.

It's then I realise I don't have a lighter. "fuck." I mutter slouching against the wall slightly.

"Need a lighter?"

I jump at the familiar voice and when I turn my head my heart skips a beat. Roman. He looks so handsome it's unbelievable how someone can look this good. His hair is pushed back and his black dress shirt sleeves are rolled up, exposing his inked arms and ring cladded fingers.

Am I drooling? I better not be drooling.

"So you are following me you freak?" I walk closer to him pointing my finger at his chest but before I can pound my fist at his chest he releases a dark chuckle making me stop.

"I actually came to enjoy myself, didn't think i'd be seeing you again." He pushes me backwards and leans against the wall which I previously was on.

I hesitantly stand against the opposite side and watch as he too pulls out a cigarette but lights the end before offering me the lighter.

I shake my head, "this means nothing." and I take the lighter out of his hand, ignoring the warm feeling I get when his hand rubs against mine and light the end.

I hand him back the lighter, inhaling the cigarette and relishing in the familiar sensation.

"Who are you here with?" He says, blowing out a puff of smoke.

"No one that matters to you." I breathe in another puff and let it out still not trusting him.

"If i wanted to hurt you, I would have done already and you know that."

"Oh yeah because sleeping with you means you definitely won't hurt me even if we're enemies."

"Well you weren't complaining when you were moaning my na-" He spits out but I cover my hand over his mouth before he can finish his sentence.

"Don't you dare fucking say that." He laughs in response, but it's only muffled by my hand.

I remove it and throw my cigarette on the ground, crushing it under my heel. I start to walk back inside the Club but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"I cant get enough of you." He says looking into my eyes but it's my turn to laugh.

"How pathetic." I push him away but before I walk away, I turn around to face him again.

"Give me my fucking gun back." I liked my gun a lot. Especially because it said my name and it was a deep red. It was beautiful and so much more lighter than his black gun.

"I don't have it on me." He smirks, throwing his cigarette on the ground and also crushing it beneath his shoes. "guess i'll have to come and pay you another visit."

"It was one night." I walk towards the entrance and the bouncer nods as I walk through but I notice the way his eyes widen when he sees who's following me.

"Miss Loretto do you need-" He gestures between me and Roman, but I push my hands on his chest lightly pushing him back.

"I can handle him." I say firmly to which he steps back and nods. I enter the club and decide against going straight to my brother with this dipshit following me so I go to the bar.

"A margarita please." the bartender nods, "on the way darling." I smile but when I feel the air around me shift, I groan.

I turn around to face him plastering a fake smile on my face, "If you fucking follow me again, I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your skull." And with that I stand and walk away.