08

Please vote!! I love this chapter <3
Roman

I stood at her apartment door contemplating just leaving and going back.  I hear movement from inside and press my fist against the door knocking.

While the doors still closed, I straighten up my tie and fix up my suit. The door opens and there she is. She looks beautiful. A white dress adornes her body and hugs her body. Her makeup is simple but that eyeliner has me going insane. I can't wait to see it smudged later on.

"You gonna say hello or what?" I snap out of whatever trance I was to see her smirking, obviously noticing me checking her out. 

I suggested we go out for dinner to lay some ground rules down and for Charlotte to have some evidence that she's been with someone.

The connection between us was undeniable and I would be more than happy to be hers and vice versa.

"Hello my love." I smile, stepping aside for her and she rolls her eyes at the nickname.

Once she locks her door she walks by my side and when we reach my car, I open the door for her with a grin on my face.

"Just two spaghetti Bolognese meals please." I say to our waitress who smiled in returns jogging down our orders before walking away.

"She's totally into you." Charlotte looks annoyed. Is she jealous? I can already feel myself smiling.

"Are you jealous?" I tilt my head to the side slightly watching her with amusement.

"Why would I be jealous?" She straightens herself back up but the pink blush on her cheeks is inevitable.

"Well you know, we're soon to be married."

"I'm hoping we can just play it off as long as we can." She looks down at her lap.

"You might fall in love with me Loretto." She smirks and shakes her head. It falls silent between us before she's speaking up once again.

"I want exclusivity. You can't go ahead and do anything we do with anyone else. That'll only end badly and my father will find out."

"And what is it that we do?" I ask, completely ignoring her last statement.

"We- you know what I mean."  She brings her glass of wine to her lips and takes another sip.

"Okay fine me and you are exclusive." She nods and begins to speak again.

"Your gonna have to do things with me. Anything i'm invited to you have to accompany me, same goes for you."

"Is this you telling me you like my company?"

"No. We also need to act like we're together, you know do whatever couples usually do."

"I mean you already are getting jealous when a girl smiles at me."

I watch her face change into a frustrated look and she rubs her forehead.

"She was clearly attracted to you. She was like practically drooling. Anyone can see from a mile away that she just wanted to get into your pants. I'm literally sitting right here and she just disregards me totally. For christ sake I could of been your girlfriend!" She lets out a brief of relief and when the waitress begins to walk over, an idea pops into my head.

"Here you go." She places my plate directly in front of me, leaving Charlotte plate in the middle of the table. I watch her huff and pull her plate towards herself.

"I hope you don't mind but I wanted to give you my number, it's written here on the tissue-"

"I hope you don't mind-" I cut her off reading her name off her tag, "Louisa, but are you blind?"

"What?" she stutters nervously.

"Tell me what you see when you look opposite me." Her eyes dart to Charlotte, who is now looking at me with a grin. Louisa's face tinges red in embarrassment.

"A woman.." She drawls on looking between the two of us.

"Not just any woman.. My girlfriend so if you could please fuck off and go bother someone else, it would be highly appreciated. Right love?"

"right." Charlotte says, shifting her leg against mine under the table. Her heel runs along the inside of my leg and I can feel the goosebumps on my arms.

Louisa doesn't say anything else but walks off quickly and disappears into the back kitchen.

I look down to my food but let my eyes meet Charlottes when she clears her throat.

"Hurry up so we can go back to mine."