26

Enjoy ;)

Remember to vote, comment and follow!!

Roman

Once she headed to the bathroom, I'm shouting out of my spot and lunging towards my wardrobe. I take out one of my hoodies laying it on the bed, and a pair of boxers.

I shake my head at what i'm about to
do but I allow myself to follow her. I'm eagerly pushing the door open, the sound of the hot water running and her pile of clothes discarded on the floor telling me everything i needed.

I'm peeling of my shirt and pants, tossing them down with hers. I take my watch off placing it on the counter, but i don't bother removing my chain. I open the shower door and watch her turn around.

She goes wide eyed but doesn't bother covering herself up. I watch her gaze travel down my naked body, watching her shift in her spot before turning back around giving me the perfect view of her ass.

I watch the water running down her body, her long dark wet hair cascading down her back with every move. I barely register what i'm doing before i'm grabbing the body wash before her.

Her small hand is covered by mine and she glances over her shoulder offering me a smile. "Do you want help?" I ask, already opening the bottle.

She nods and i'm squeezing the soap into my hands. I place my hands on her collar bones, moving them down sensually to her arms and back up to her chest. I pay extra attention to her breasts, making sure to gently  brush my thumbs over her nipples, making her shudder against me.

I'm kneading them in my hands and when a whimper escapes her, i'm snapping my gaze to her. Moving down her body, my hands rub down her legs and back up. I'm directing her under the shower head, watching the soap suds run off her body.

A surprised gasp leaves her when I place my hands on her waist and pull her over and force her with her back against the wall. Looking down at her, her chest rises with each heavy shaky exhale and i feel myself become harder.

I'm keeping my hands slowly guiding down her soft skin as I slide down her body and I sink to my knees in front of her. "Open these for me." My hand grazes her inner thigh, and she's widening her stance. A smile graces my face.

So obedient. So expressive.

I move forward and position myself between her legs. I lift my hand and graze my fingertips through her folds. "Baby, look at me."

She looks down at me, lips parted and cheeks flushed. I hold her stare, and move my fingers through collecting her wetness. My thumb moves to her clit, rolling over it and shes thrashing her head back against the wall.

I remove my hand. "Tsk..." She looks back down at me, brows furrowed. "I'm gonna need you too look at me and only me. If you don't i'll stop. I know we both don't want that right?" She exhales breathless but frantically nods her head.

"Good girl." I move my hand back, allowing my thumb to rub her clit. She moans softly and the noise has my dick twitching. I tease my fingers at her entrance, slipping in only the slightest before pulling back.

"please." Her tongue darts out to wet her bottom lip.

"Please what?"

"Touch me." I plunge my fingers into her, making her cry out but nevertheless she takes it like the good girl she is. I repeatedly slam my fingers in and out of her, curling inside and stretching her out. She's a moaning mess. Panting my name when the stimulation gets tougher.

I move my thumb off her clit, abandoning thee swollen bud before attaching my mouth. It's hot and pulsing in my mouth as I run my tongue over the nerves. She's crying out and moving to grab my hair forcing my face closer.

I'm smiling.

"Gonna- Gonna oh fuck." She mutters as I graze my teeth over the bud. I'm plunging my fingers knuckle deep inside her, and when I hit a certain spot, she explodes.

Her body shakes as she climaxes, her mouth muttering my name over and over again. Her hips moving and following the movement of my fingers. I'm allowing her to use me to ride out her orgasm and when she's limp, i'm pulling out my fingers softly being careful not to hurt her and wrapping my mouth around them.

"I could come just to the taste of you." She pants heavily and pulls at me. I stand and as soon as i'm close enough she's pushing her lips onto mine, kissing me as if there's no tomorrow.

She moans into the kiss and I'm pulling her against me, my hardness resting on her stomach. "Do you feel okay for more?" I ask, lifting her head with my finger.

"Yes.. I need more." She breathlessly admits.

"So needy." I smirk. I'm moving her other and she places her hand on the now steamy shower wall, bracing herself.  I'm pushing myself against her back and when she rolls her hips back into mine, I'm grunting.

I waste no time in pushing into her from behind, her ass resting on the skin of my pelvis. I'm groaning as I enter her, my hand snaking around her front and wrapping around her throat. "Fucking hell.."

"Move please." She whimpers and that's all I need before i'm pulling back and sliding into her at a slow manor that has us both moaning. "Jesus christ Charlotte.." She feels so good I want to saviour the moment.

"Harder." She pants out and I give the woman what she wants. I'm slamming into her, the sound of our skins slapping together echoing around the room. I'm watching her hands slide down the wall, her hand prints from the steam now becoming a trail.

"So good.. your so good." I praise leaning forward to press a kiss to the side of her head.

I'm relentlessly pushing myself into her, too consumed in the complete ecstasy i'm feeling. She's like a drug and i'm high off her right now. I don't think she minds either. Instead she's moaning out my name, arching her back against me. Her perfect ass, moves with every contraction and i'm admiring it.

I move one hand to slide over the soft skin and then giving it a harsh squeeze that has her yelling out. "So perfect.." I'm lost in her and I don't think I ever want to leave.

I feel her begin to squeeze around me, only meaning she's close. I lean my lips down, nibbling her earlobe before whispering, "you've been so good now finish all around me."

I'm moving my hips faster when she cries out, "yes..yes god. I'm- I'm fuck."

"You gonna come love?" My lips find her throat, sucking and nibbling at the soft skin.

That's all that's needed before feeling her release against me. Her body shudders against mine and she's reaching one hand back to hold my arm wrapped loosely around her neck.  A moment later I feel myself release and I'm moving against her until we're both down from the high.

I'm pulling out slowly when she sighs in content, but her legs give way. I'm wrapping an arm around her waist and I guide her over to the small seat shelf in the shower. She sits, staring up at me with a lazy smile.

"What shampoo do you use?"