28

Tried something new ;) let me know if you like it!

Vote, comment and follow!!

Roman

"Thank you." Charlotte says, bringing herself to press her lips to mine sweetly. I kiss her back, leaning further into her.

"I thought I was gonna get a show?" I ask moving to lean on the doorframe, her bags still resting in my hands. She begins to grin, and her faces tinges red. Adorable.

"Right." She says, walking inside. Following behind her and locking the door, I carry her bags into her bedroom, placing them down. I've tried to have a sneak at what she's brought, but she's caught me every time lecturing me on how i'll just have to wait.

The only thing I did see was that skirt. The one made to hug her body and right there in the shop I could see myself undressing her out of it. The way it would hug her curves, the way her long legs would be on display for me.

"You can wait here then." She picks up the bags, and walks into the bathroom. I watch her disappear and I move slightly onto the foot of the bed. It's not long before she comes out again.

I don't know if i'm breathing or not.

She comes out in this dress. One that's red and stops at her mid thighs. Any wrong move and she'd be on display.

It's obvious she knows how she's effecting me. She walks out with a grin on her face, her hair moving and bouncing with each step. "What'd you think?"

She moves to stand in front of me. "fucking delectable." She grins and I move to allow my hand to caress her side, but she moves back.

"No touching until the end."

I groan and she laughs walking back into the bathroom.

She comes back out after 5 minutes. This time i'm another dress one that's longer. It trails all the way down her legs, a rich white colour. There's a slit in the left leg and the way the material squeezes her chest, it leaves no room for the imagination.

"How'd you like this one? I think it's cute." She moves to stand in front of the mirror, and turns to the side checking herself out.

I'm quiet, allowing my gaze to trail all over her. When I look up to meet her eyes, she's already staring back at me in the mirror.

"Don't look so upset." She brushes her hands down her side teasing me even more.

"I wouldn't be if you let me touch you." She only laughs and walks towards me, moving to stand in between my legs. She cups my jaw firmly, pulling my face to look up at hers.

She smirks looking down at me. "Im all yours soon, and if you want me you need to be on your best behaviour." She allows her thumb to run across my bottom lip gently. "You can do that, can't you?"

She speaks to me in a condescending tone, trying to belittle me but for once I listen and decide just to nod. "good boy." She mutters pushing me away and walking back into the bathroom, leaving me all hot and bothered.

She comes out once again in a leather skirt, one that's tight. Her short corset too too, pushing up her breasts in a way that has me turning into a mad man. I just stare, and grit my teeth.

"This might be my favourite." I watch as she moves across the room.

She walks towards the dresser to the right of me, and purposely knocks off a pair of earrings. "Whoops.." I watch as she bends down, giving me a perfect view of her ass, and the lacy black thong she's wearing.

"jesus' christ.." I mutter, rubbing my hand along my stubbly jaw. She stands up and smirks, placing the earrings back down. She walks back around me and stops. "one more to go..then i'll put you out your misery."