06

surprise shawty;) remember to share and vote!!

Roman

"What did you say to her?" I stand over the man clenching his stomach as he lay on the floor, pathetically trying to shield his face from the kicks of my men.

When he doesn't speak up, I give my men a slight nod and they each land a kick to him. It's only when he spits out blood that he raises a hand to speak. I gesture my men to hold off the assault.

"B-boss she said she wouldn't do it." He stumbled.

"So you thought it was fucking appropriate to insult her and then proceed to grab her arm when she tried to leave?" I decide i've had enough of him and reach into my pocket grabbing the heavy metal.

Except it's not heavy, and it's certainly not black.

Fuck. I forgot I still had her gun and I forgot how that meant she still had mine. My heavy black one engraved with my name.

Nevertheless i take it out and unlock the safety pointing it straight at him and when a chocked sob leaves his lip, I smirk.

"P-please i-i'm sorry." He raises his hands in the air offering to give peace but I just shake my head. I couldn't let these people think they could go against my orders and hurt anyone we worked with. Especially not my sister.

He continues begging but I pull the trigger landing a bullet straight into the middle of his head. What a good shot.

"Clean this shit up." I say, and when everyone just stands watching the body I slam my hands down on the table.

"Don't make me fucking repeat myself." They all seemed to snap out of whatever trance they were in the first place, so with that I exited the room.

The coffee tasted bland. It tasted like pure shit. I cant help but grimace and set the cup down aside continuing to type up some files and scroll through activity on my computer.

Everything was going surprisingly well today and maybe i'll finally be able to do my job the way I want to do it.

After a while I start to get bored of typing, so I eventually decide to watch through camera activity around my home. It's guarded sure, but that still doesn't mean I can't be paranoid, right?

I look up when I hear a knock on the door and call out to whoever is on the other side. "enter."

Inside comes my maid Louise. I've known her since my father was boss and she's almost like a parental figure to me. My own mother wasn't present during my childhood and I can never repay Louise for filling that gap and helping me in the long run.

"Roman do you need me to make you some dinner tonight?" I smile. She asks me this everyday and continues to ask what I want to eat even if she doesn't know how to make it, she'll somehow learn.

"No thank you, this might take me awhile so i'll heat something up later." She nods at my reply seeming satisfied and she slowly walks out the door closing it gently.

I sigh when I glance back at my computer, but an idea sparks my interest. Besides my computer is this new book I started reading and well I tell you it isn't your usual book I mean it.

I push papers away, making room on my desk, shoving the papers over slightly reaching for the book. I open up to where I left off.

Right now, he's asking her to take her shirt off.

I think you know what happens next.

My phone on my desk rings and I place the book down picking it up.

"Hello?" I speak when the other end doesn't communicate first.

"Sorry is this Roman Cascade?" The voice comes out gravelly and forced. It's familiar, but not enough for me to comprehend who.

"yes, why?"

"I have a proposition for you." I'm immediately intrigued.

"Who are you?" Fuck I still don't know who this is. For all I know it could be someone trying to bait me out and sell me into the police, or it could easily be someone who has heard the rumours about me.

"Julian Loretto."

sorry chapter short!! next one will be longer!!