20

Sorry to leave you like this <3 next chapter is gonna be saucy

remember to vote, comment and follow!

Roman

Waking up to the sound of my watch beeping, I shift uncomfortably still in my dress shirt and slacks. I respond back on my watch and when i turn my attention back to the brown hair splayed all all over my chest, i make sure she's comfortable.

Her side is huddled into mine with one of her hands still placed in mine. The other now gently resting on my chest. The sight is adorable. Her face is neutral, not one ounce of frustration. Just contentment.

I crane my head to look down at our conjoined hands and i can feel my face heating. I allow my thumb to gently trace her skin and when she stirs, I stop. "I know your awake." She says, her voice rough.

I continue to lay still. She begins to stir even more and when I feel her start to move, she takes her hand out of mind and instead moves to sit with her legs on either side of me, effectively straddling me. She plants both hands on my upper chest.

But I refuse to fold.

"Roman wake up." She gives my chest a little nudge and I can hear the smile in her voice. Moments like this have me actually forgetting the situation we're in. I want to savour them.

"Roman.." She drawls out but I still don't move. It feels as if she doesn't try anything for a while and i'm left wondering if she's fallen back to sleep. I'm contemplating opening my eyes but when i feel her begin to shift and move closer I stop. It's then I feel her lips press softly against mine.

I fold.

I move my head off the bed and kiss her back, which doesn't catch her by surprise at all. She smiles against my lips, taking ahold of my jaw. She presses herself further into me and I groan into her mouth. "I knew you were awake." Her forehead leans against me, her hit breath fanning across my parted lips.

"Whatever." I move forward and crash my lips back on hers, devouring them. I swipe my tongue across the seam of her lips and when she opens she gives me the permission I need.
My tongue slides into her mouth, memorising it all. She lets me know she likes it by allowing herself to be fully situated on me. Well my lap.

She pulls back for a breath and gasps when I trail kisses down from her mouth to her neck, and then base of her throat. Her hand slides down my body almost sensually.

I reach my hands under her shirt, massaging her bare skin. Hesitantly I pull at the hem of her shirt and look up at her, wordlessly asking if it's okay to remove it. Instead of answering she places her hands over mine and pulls the shirt over her head.

The sight of her has my mouthwatering and I waste no time in attaching my lips to her collarbones and slowly sucking and making my way down her chest leaving marks. She groans and lets out shaky exiles, which encourage me to go further.

"Fucking hell charlotte." Once my hands are planted on her bare waist, I flip us over so she is under me. I begin to pepper kisses down her body again, looking up at her. Once i'm at the waistband of her shorts, she tosses her head back on the pillow. I lift my lips away and she immediately shoots her head back up, a frown resting on her face.

"I want your eyes on me, look away and I fucking stop." She stares at me for a second almost contemplating with herself before nodding. "Are you sure your okay with this?" I ask one more time to which she gives me the verbal consent.

I waist no time in pulling her shorts down and leaving her in her red underwear. I groan feeling my trousers grow tighter. I look up and see her looking down at me with pleading eyes. I grin.

I slowly dance my fingers up her legs and to the straps of her underwear and begin pulling down. Once she's bare, I lick my lips and knead her thighs before pushing them open further.

"I'm gonna bury my head between your pretty thighs, and your gonna wrap them around around me okay?" She nods frantically, already giving me more room. The grin on my face stretches. "Good girl."