14

This is my first time writing something like this so i hope it's okay pls vote!!
Roman

"You looked so good today." Charlotte says as I take her hand and lead her into her apartment. "Thank you, so do you."

Once we're at her door, she turns to open it and I go to leave but when her hand pulls my own back, I halt. She leans against the door frame, taking her bottom lip between her teeth and starting up at me innocently.

"I mean you looked really, really good today." I'm amused. She silently pleads with me and I know exactly what she wants. Whether or not I actually want to give it to her is my decision.

When I don't move she tugs harder, pulling me towards her. Now standing in the open door frame too, she slides one hand up my chest and begins to untie my tie. I watch her small hands undo every knot carefully. I wonder what else those hands can do.

"C'mon." I look around the empty hallway and I've folded. I walk inside behind her closing the door and locking it but when I turn around she's kissing me without letting me even protest. Not that I would.

Her soft plump lips swallow mine whole and when I feel her slide her tongue over my bottom lip, i smile liking where her sudden confidence came from. I give her the access she wanted and she wastes no time in diving her tongue into my mouth exploring it.

Meanwhile my hands come to caress her body and learn every inch of it. Naturally my hands fall to the curve of her ass and when she bites down on my lip, I groan giving her ass a squeeze. She yelps in surprise but kisses me back, subconsciously leaning into my touch.

I pull away from her catching my breathe but her head dips into my neck. She places kisses all down my neck occasionally sucking and nibbling. Every time I groaned i felt her smirk against my skin.

"Let me make you feel good." I say desperate to bury myself inside her.

"No." she reply's and continues kissing me. Her hands find my belt and she starts unbuckling it.

"What the fuck do you mean no?" She shakes her head and smirks again biting her lip. I go to question her again but she only sinks to her knees under me.

Oh fuck.

"I said no because i want to make you feel good. I want to take you in my mouth and watch you as you come." She takes my hand and places a kiss on it. She lets go of it and continues undoing my belt.

I say nothing but grit my teeth. The sight before me is simply enough to get me off. Charlotte looking up at me with those long eyelashes and big eyes.

Once she's finally undone my belt she slides it off and unzips my suit trousers. "Charlotte you don-"

"Shut the fuck up." I gulp and watch as she touches me over my boxers. My dick twitches in her touch and I'm already painfully hard. I study her face and watch as she reaches out to touch me again, licking her bottom lip. She slowly and sensually pulls my boxers down leaving me bare.

"shit." she mutters and it has me smirking. She brings her hand out and rubs her finger up the prominent vain. I groan. The noise leaving my mouth has her snapping her head up in my direction. She grins.

She gives me one long stroke and my hand flexes needing something to grab onto. I tangle my hand in her long hair. She strikes me again and again until i'm pulling on her hair harder.

"Stop messing with me." I say but it comes more out like a question. The woman below me chuckles softly.

I'm just about to complain but she slides her self onto me. Her plump lips wrap around the tip and I feel a moan get stuck in my throat. I go to look down at her, seeing her already looking at me. She slides me out her mouth placing a kiss on the tip before sucking me into her mouth hollowing her cheeks.

She feels amazing and I moan aloud. She slides me further into her mouth and brings herself up and down gently. I'm so close to using her for myself but i'm allowing her to be in control. I'm trying so hard.

She stays to bob her head back and forth and it has me groaning. Her siliva coats my dick as it enters her mouth. My hand wrapped in her hair pulls her closer.

I can already feel myself burning up and I thrust myself deeper into her throat. It takes her by surprise and tears threaten to spill but she moans around me only beginning to move quicker and quicker.

After a while I feel myself come closer and I need a release. She moans around me again and again. A thin layer of sweat drips down her forehead and travels the base of her neck and into the space between her breasts.

I explode into her mouth watching her eyes widen before shes swallowing around me. She pulls away before licking up my length.

"You taste good too."