21

This was fun to write.
Remember to vote, follow and comment <3

Charlotte

After arriving at the address Roman messaged me, I stare out and look at the mansion that puts my apartment to shame. Don't get me wrong, I have money and don't need to linger off anyone but I like to live in comfort.

I open my car door allowing my heels to scrape across the ground and walk up to the door. I knock but no one answers. I stand awkwardly and knock once again.

"Hands up!" I turn to the sudden voice and see men approaching from the outskirts of the ground with their guns aiming at me. I do as they say.

"Name?" I sigh and roll my eyes, "Charlotte Loretto, i'm here for Roman." They share a few glances before muttering. They lower their guns and the man who previously shouted at me, walks up unlocks the door.

"Thanks..uh." He stands aside letting me pass, "Adam." He says sharply. I thank him once again and walk inside. The door shuts behind me.

Looking around at the staircase and the white marble walls and floor, I trace my hands on the side. Walking through i look the kitchen noticing a jar of lollipops on the side. I grin and open the jar taking a strawberry one, and unwrapping it leaving the wrapper on the side.

Seeing as he's not here, I wonder back to the main entrance and decide going upstairs is probably the best bet. I look down the long hallway and notice a few rooms unlocked. Dipping my head into one, i'm shocked by the sight. It's almost like a mini library. Hundreds of books line the shelves and I don't miss the book opened on a page on the table.

I slowly walk in grazing my fingertips against the book spines until I look down at the open book on the table. I read the first line.

"please..please jace." She begs below me and when I hit a spot deeper, her body shivers beneath me and she'd moaning out my name in pure ecstasy.

What the fuck? I mentally curse myself
for snooping but I take note of the book name, preparing to tease him about it later. Walking out the hallway, I make my way to where I can hear noise. It sounds like small grunts and for a moment I wonder if he's working out. By his arms and thighs, I know he does.

I walk closer and when i'm pressing my ears to the door my heart starts beating faster. "Charlotte.." I hear from the other side of the door. It certainly isn't a cry for help, but sounds more like a...a moan.

My eyes widen and I go to turn around but when he mutters my name again, I'm frozen in my spot. Is he really..masterbating to me?

His grunting and moans get louder until they stop at one point. I hear the shuffling of the bed and I hurry myself out of the hallway and back downstairs, taking a seat on the kitchen bar.

"Charlotte." I snap my head round and watch Roman step towards me and round the kitchen island. "I'm sorry to uh-keep you waiting." I can see the way his shirt button is untucked and the way his hair is out of its usual neatness. I internally grin.

"I see you found the lollipops." He smiles and looks down to the wrappers now on his kitchen counter. After hearing what I heard, i had no option then to devour his lollipop stash. Anything to occupy myself.

"They're nice." I pluck the cherry lollipop from my mouth spinning it around before placing it back in my mouth. "I'll make sure to buy more then." He mutters, almost as if I weren't meant to hear it.

"Why'd you invite me here?" It catches his attention and he places the coffee cup down.
"Well, i've met your family and when my father heard that I was dating a Loretto, he wanted to meet her." I gulp.

Romans shared non to little information on his family but all I know is his father is the stereotypical strict father. I know he has a sister, who he thinks highly of and that gives me hope that Romans farther won't go too hard on me.

"Don't look so worried, you'll be okay." It's almost like he can read my thoughts? Am I that transparent?

"I'm not." He laughs at my response and I watch him move when making his coffee. Surprisingly he pushes the cup forward in reach of me. He takes another cup from his cupboard and starts making another drink, I assume for himself.

"I heard you." I blurt out. I don't miss the way his body tensed and he stills for a moment. I can feel my body heat and I curse myself mentally for bringing up something I know will dwell on me when i'm later lying in bed.

"I know you did." My head snaps up and he's already looking at me, raising the cup to his lips.

"I-I promise I wasn't creeping, I was just looking for you." I decide to shut myself up and take a sip of my drink. How'd he get this so perfect?

"It's okay charlotte. Knowing you were outside that door made it better." Before I can reply his back is turned to me and he's looking for something else i'm his kitchen. Oh god. I think i'm a tomato.

"you like these biscuits?"