10

double update part one!!
Please vote <3 and follow me for updates!!

Charlotte

"How are you my darling?" My mother asks rushing over to me and places a cup of coffee I front of me.

"I'm okay." I smile and when she moves to sit next to me she places her hand onto my leg and squeezes me gently.

"I can't believe you've met someone." She flashes me a toothy grin and I laugh. I've told my parents about me and Roman dating and my father seems happy about it. He's just happy his little girl is following his orders once again. Little does he know it's all fake.

"When is he coming over?" She asks for what feels like the eighth time today. I'm assuming my father never told my mother of his plan, and I'm supposed to not know. Guess i'll have to do some acting.

"Mum i've told you, whenever he's finished work." She laughs and shakes her head.

"I'm sorry i'm just so excited. My babies growing up and soon she'll have babies of her own." I turn to look at her and grimace.

"Too soon."

We snap our heads in the direction of my father ascending from the stairs. He's dressed in his usual suit and when he sees me with my mother he opens his arms walking towards me as if he totally isn't trying to control my life.

Nevertheless, I stand and make my way towards hum. I wrap my arms around his torso and he places his around my back.

"Hello darling." He pulls back and places hands on my shoulders getting a look at me. "You look lovely dear."

"Thank you." I smile and when a knock is heard from the door my mother stands up and rushes to the door.

"Oh my god he's here! Everyone act normal." My dad shakes his head and laughs but I walk over towards the door.

She pulls open the door and I feel my breath hitch. He looks beautiful as ever. His suit stretches over his arms and when he gives my mother a hug and greets her he walks towards me.

"Hello my love." He pulls me into his chest and I immediately stiffen.

"Loosen up." He whispers into my ear. I do just so and return the favor wrapping one arm around his neck. He places a small kiss on my cheek and before I can ask him what the fuck he just did, he leaves me standing and goes to shake the hand of my father.

"She's always been trouble, I remember when we got called into her school because- oh you'll never guess what she did. She only went and poured her whole lunch food over a guy because he pointed at her friend and laughed."

We're sitting around the dining table after eating and my mothers blabbing on about everything i've ever done. Romans sitting next to me with my parents facing opposite us.

I roll my eyes and drown out the conversation. Instead I focus on Roman. More specifically his rough bruised hand resting on my knee under the table.

I look up at him and he's not looking at me. He's laughing and talking about whatever my mothers saying, who is completely oblivious to what's going on under the table.

His hand slowly starts to move higher and higher and I grab his wrist. He looks down at me and only smiles. When my mother walks out with the empty dishes and my father follows her i speak up.

"Watch your fucking hand." I grit out removing my hand from his.

"This just makes it more fun though doesn't it. Don't lie and say me teasing their ever so precious daughter under the table isn't a somewhat turn on."

He leans closer towards me and when his hot breathe fans over my neck, I freeze. His hand begins to move higher up again and I let out a heavy exhale.

He brings his mouth down to my ear and whispers, "cat got your tongue?" He places a kiss just under my ear.

"Where's that attitude gone?" He gently nibbles the skin and when his hand lightly grazes over my underwear line I subconsciously spread my legs a little. He notices and I feel him smirk against my neck.

"Not very pure of you Charlotte, I wonder what your mother would think of this." I turn my head and meet his eyes.

"I swear to fucking god roman.." His hand grazes over it again and I suck in a breath.

"You'll what? Your gonna shoot me? Put a gun to my head?" He moves his hand away and takes my smaller one in his grasp and brings it over to his pocket where I feel the familiar shape of a gun. My gun.

"You little fucker that's mine-"

"I think it's really nice you know, love the red and the way it feels so light in your hand. I might have to have this one instead."

I've had enough. I lift my foot and stop on his toe, squashing it under my heel.

I stand up and brush myself off. I leave him sitting there and muttering to himself to find my parents.

"Me and Roman have to go and deal with some things." I smile and look at them apologetically, my mothers face softening.

"Okay dear please be safe."

"Of course I will." I walk back through the dining room and when I look around for Roman he's gone.

I open the front door closing it behind me and when the parking space next to mine is empty, I know he's left me here.

next chapters gonna be out soon and it's a cute one!