29

Ooo feelings ;)
remember to follow, vote and comment!!

Charlotte

Fresh out of the shower, I don't bother putting on a bra and instead slip on Romans shirt. He's stayed over my apartment many times now, and is starting to build up his own wardrobe. It's the same for me in his home.

He watches me put on shorts too, only clad in sweatpants. He stands by the door frame and takes my hand in his. "C'mon."

"Okay.." My hairs wet dripping down my back with every move but he doesn't seem to care. He leads me out opens up the balcony door.

I'm frozen in my spot taking everything in. He's placed a blanket down, propped up with pillows all around. There's two mugs of what I presume is hot chocolate on the small corner table. He's even go down far to set up my new fairy lights outside.

"Roman..what?"

I turn to him but he shrugs with a never endless grin. He moves past me sitting down on the blanket. Luckily the space is generous, enough room for both of us to sit comfortably.

"I thought i'd do this while you were showering." Moving to sit next to him, I smile and he presses a kiss to my temple.

"Thank you..Oh my god! You even used my pink mug." I grin picking it up and taking a small slip of the hot chocolate. I giddily place it back down.

He laughs, "of course."

"You know what would make this better?" I turn to him, his face drops almost as if i've insulted him.

"What?"  Instead of answering, I move my body and allow my head to rest in his lap. He doesn't show any signs of protest. I cross my legs over one another, smiling up at him.

"God you scared me." He smiles back, lifting a hand go gently wipe a piece of hair from my face.

"You see that star," I lift my arm to point in the direction. He hums in response, "It reminds me of you."

I watch his eyes soften, "why?"

"Because it follows me around." He laughs, and I feel his body shake beneath me. The sound has me laughing too, until my chest shakes.

"How are you feeling about us?" He asks suddenly. I turn to look at him, a neutral expression on his face immediately getting rid of any tense and hesitant feelings.

"I like you." He grins, his face blushing ever so slightly under the moonlight. "Oh really?" Now it's my turn to blush, I nods my head a sweet smile on my face.

"Yes, how do you feel about me?"

"Well I mean you can be a pain in the ass but i'd rather you be mine than someone else's." I stare at him wide eyes and my mouth hanging open, a small smirk stretching onto my face. "Wow thanks."

He lets out a small chuckle and then leans his head down, kissing me gently. He smiles against my lips once I lift my head trying to chase his lips.

"your something else." He mutters picking up the mug and bringing it to his lips.  Doing the same, I take a sip out of mine.

"Your father called me the other day." He drawls out. I move to sit up eagerly, my hands supporting me behind my back.

"And what for?" I ask. I didn't know my father had contact with Roman other than the offer. Which my father still doesn't think I know about. I probably shouldn't but I really appreciate the fact he told me.

"Asking when I have plans to propose." He grins flashing me a smile. "Oh yeah, I forget the reason we're actually doing this." I lean my back against his front.

"Woah..thought we were past all that hatred. You said you liked me earlier?" He says, sounding genuinely worried.

"I mean I do like you. It's just funny how we've got ourselves into this position. Like we're going to be married soon. My father thinks he's receiving all this treatment from you and your mafia too." 

Sighing, "it's just complicated." He groans against me, "please don't tell me this is your way of saying your only marrying me for your father."

"Even though that was the original agreement between us, I do like you. A lot. And know i've got to know you, I  feel more comfortable around you."

His lips press against my temple, "I appreciate that Charlotte. I really do. I would never do anything to harm you and you know that. I do like you. I've liked you before I even met you."

I'm shocked? Roman liked me before? I thought he would of hated me, especially knowing that we were from opposite mafias. I did threaten to kill him when I first met him, but he remained calm. Oh my god i've been so blind

I snap out of my thoughts when his arms wrap around me from behind, and the mug is pressed to my lips. "Here before it gets cold."