18

Please remember to vote or comment!!

Roman

Me and Lucas sit in the living room of Charlottes apartment and through the small open creak of her bedroom door, I can hear her laughing.

We both have business to attend to in a club tonight and Lucas suggested bringing the girls. I hesitantly agreed as long as nothing goes wrong, but we've been sitting here for the past hour when they promised they'd only take 30 minutes.

"I can't believe Roman Cascade is dating one girl." I look up from my watch and Lucas stares at me, head resting in his arms smirking. "What's so hard to believe?"

"You only ever mess with people. I still remember the time where I walked into your house and there was two girls leaving at the same time." He laughs and I pick up a pillow throwing it at him.

"Shut up that was only once." He repeats what I say in a high pitched voice So I pick up another pillow but before I can throw it, the sound of heels flood my ears.

Charlotte looks beautiful. Her usually straight hair is now curled and the dark eyeshadow only contrasts perfectly with her eyes. She wears a red lipstick matching with her red dress and my eyes follow down to the exposed skin of her chest.

The next thing that catches my eyes is the long slit in the dress. Her long tanned legs are adorned by heels that have straps snaking up her ankle.

I don't realise i've been staring for long until a pillow is thrown in my face. Charlotte laughs, the sound reducing the tension in my shoulders and Lucas sits covering his face, expecting me to hit him back.

I stand up and stretch trying to discreetly hide the fact my slacks now feel tighter. By the glint in Charlottes eyes, she knows.

Lucas wraps his arm around Jules and whispers something into her ear that has her blushing. I walk over towards Charlotte and I place my hand gently on her back.

"You look gorgeous." She smiles and accepts the compliment. The smile on her face makes me feel warm inside. Especially the fact it was me who made her smile.

"Let's get going shall we?" Lucas coughs breaking the tension between us both and I nod my head, walking towards the door.

"I want 50%." I watch him take a puff of his cigarette and blowing it up into the air. He leans back into his chair and takes a glance around the room. When his eyes fall into the girls, I lean closer to him on the other side of the table snatching his attention.

"No. We agreed 20% and no more. Your not the one selling." He sighs and sets the Cigarette back down into the ashtray.

"Look boys- I know you think you know what's right."

"We do." Lucas sternly says. I see Charlotte glance back at us and then leaning in close with the bartender who nods his head grabbing an empty glass and filling it.

"Well clearly you don't. I've been in the business longer than you and I know how these things work. 50% or nothing."

Lucas rubs his forehead and I know he's stressed. This guys been on our case for awhile now and even though we have a contract, he won't stop demanding what he wants.

"You may have been in the business Longer but who's the one with the title boss here. I'm telling you what your getting-" I stand picking up the cigarette he abandoned. "I'm the one who protects you from getting a fucking bullet in your head. I'm the one you work for. So you'll do and get as I fucking say."

He laughs as I tower over him. "Your father knew it was a mistake to put you in charge." I press the cigarette down into the skin of his arm. He cries out and I watch the skin around the burning area inflame and blister.

His cries catch the attention of Charlotte and Jules who only move forward to join us. Jules goes to sit beside Lucas and when Charlottes near me, she looks down at the man.

"I think he deserves more than that." I watch her as she looks down into his now pleading eyes. She stands to her full height beside me and reaches her hand into my back pocket. Her fingers pull out the gun that belongs to her and I watch her smirk as she holds it in her hands.

"Fuck i've missed this." She moves to place the head of the gun on his temple, clicking of the safety. "Look i-im sorry. I'll settle for the 20%."

"If your clearly gonna disrespect your boss until causes you some physical pain, your not exactly employee of the month." She smirks pressing it further in.

"You know what we want." Lucas says sitting up, keeping an arm around the woman beside him.

"A-and i'll give it to you." He looks between us. I give Lucas a nod and he shrugs in return.

"Pull it."

"W-What? Please don't I have a wife and kid." He looks up to Charlotte who is instead looking at me smiling.

"How sorry I feel for them." I spit out, "You seriously don't think i could have you replaced within a second. Your a fucking waste of space and I don't need bitches like you working for me, pull the trigger love."

The man begins to sob and plead with Charlotte. For a moment I think she's going to fold when she begins to frown. But then the ringing of the gun deafens my ear and I watch his body fall to the ground.