25

Short chapter but it's a good one next ;)

Vote, follow, comment!!

Charlotte

Waking up in someone's arms will always feel
good. But waking up in Romans arm is like ecstasy. A drug i'm addicted too. Romans arms secure me tightly to his chest. I try to move out of his grasp so I can face him, but he groans and snuggles his head further into my neck. He lets out a sigh against my neck and i'm covering my mouth trying not to laugh.

"Roman.. that tickles." He says nothing again and still keeps me flushed against him. I wiggle again but one of his hands press against my lower stomach.

"Charlotte stop moving." His voice is croaky and groggy after it makes my breath hitch in my throat. "But I need to pee." He groans again but his arms loosen and i'm jumping up out of the bed.

I wobble out and head into the bathroom. I can hear Roman laughing as I get further away. I look into the mirror and i'm shocked by my appearance. I try to fix my hair with my fingers and when i'm somewhat satisfied with how it looks, i search for a spare toothbrush.

I find a red one still in packaging, and open it placing on some toothpaste. I brush my teeth and once i'm done, I splash some water onto my face.

I head back into the bedroom and Roman now has the sheets resting so that his bare chest is on display. I'm leaning against the door frame, watching as he rests his arms behind his head.

He opens his eyes hesitantly and they land on me. I watch the grin appear on his face. "Staring is not very nice y'know?"

"Staring should be the least of your worries." He laughs and pats the space next to him on the bed. I follow over like a lost puppy and I climb in next to him. He wraps an arm around me.

"I've always wanted this." I look up at him to see him smiling at me. "What?"

He scoffs and shakes his head. I'm leaning out of his grasp and i'm sitting up grinning. I turn back to him and place one hand on his chest. "Tell me."

He shakes his head and I scout out of the covers. I swing my legs over his chest, straddling him. He gently placed his hands on my waist and I lean my head forward.

I hover my lips against his, and when he leans forward trying to connect ours, I lean back and mutter, "tell me."

Looking down at his lips, his tongue darts out to coat his bottom lip and he smirks. "no." 

I shake my head and place one hand under his jaw, lifting it up and placing my lips on the soft skin. I slowly kiss down his jaw and back up, making sure to nibble and suck on certain areas that's having him groaning. I hover my lips over the piece of skin i just payed attention too, and whisper seductively into his ear, "tell me." I hear him sigh, and his hand that was previously resting on my waist is now sliding u see his shirt and resting on the waist and of my underwear.

"I've always wanted to wake up like this next to you." He breathes out heavily and I place a gentle kiss after his admission.

"That wasn't so hard was it." I'm moving off him and he looks distracted. Just staring down at my legs.

"Please find me some clothes to wear after my shower." I hang around the doorframe but when he nods at my request, I make my way to the bathroom.