35

Sorry for being away but grab your tissues!!

Please vote, comment and follow!!

Charlotte

Romans hand caresses my face causing me to wake, him already facing me laying towards me. "Good morning." I squint and rub my eyes, trying to rid myself of any temptation of falling back asleep.

"How are you feeling beautiful?" I reach my hand out to move the hair away from his face but he takes my hand and brings it to his lips, pressing a soft kiss. I smile.

"Honestly i'm feeling really good." He smirks, moving closer to me with his head now resting on my pillow. I can feel his exhales on my lips and it feels impossible not to stare at his lips.

"Oh yeah?" He says with a smug look on his face. He presses our lips together in a slow sensual pace. One of his hands comes to rest under my jaw holding me in place while the other runs up and down the bare skin of my leg.

"I'm gonna make you breakfast okay?" He breaks away from me and slides out of the covers only to pull on a pair of sweatpants.

Once i'm alone, I too leave to get dressed, changing into some black shorts and a crop top.

He stands in the kitchen, his chest still bare and I sneak my arms around his torso. He chuckles, shaking underneath me. I press my face to his back, "Eggs and bacon okay love?"

"Mhmmm." I hum in reply. He takes out one of the plates and steps to the side. I move around taking a seat on the kitchen bar crossing my arms over each other. He puts down the plate in-front of me, "thank you." I smile.

He smiled and joins me.

"I think your family are very happy with the ring on your finger." Lifting my hand, I admire it. Grabbing my hand softly, he presses his lips in a soft kiss not removing eye contact.

"You do like it don't you?

Over exaggerating my gasp, "Is that really a question? Roman I didn't think you'd be this dumb."

He begins to smile, the sight warming me entirely. When I press my lips to his forehead, his smile only grows. "Roman..I have something to confess."

He pauses for a moment, watching my reaction. "What?" He grumbles, shoving the last piece of his food into his mouth.

"I walked into your library the other day. I didn't know you read. Certainly not what I thought you would read anyway." He eyes me suspiciously before coughing.

Now he knows what I saw, and he's aware his little secret is no longer a personal thing.

"Oh yeah?" I nod, sliding off the stool and grabbing his hand. "I think we should go in for another look."

Even though he's grinning, there's a tinge of embarrassment on his face. Like a little kid who got caught eating something sweet before dinner. To be honest, It was kind of cute. Made him look vulnerable.

Pushing open the doors to his library, I breathe in the fresh scent. It's like heaven in here. He watches as I make my way over to the nearest bookshelf and run my hands down the spine. "How many of these have you read?"

He tsks, now leaning on the door frame. "Enough to know what i'm doing." Pulling out a book, I flick through the pages immediately met with what I thought it would be.

I turn to face him holding it to my chest, "Who would guess that the big bad Mr Cascade would enjoy reading smut."

He shrugs, stalking his way over to me. "And how do you know what that is?" He reached out to take the book from my grasp, which i allow him to. "Guess i'm not as transparent as I thought I would be?"

He chuckles deeply, the low vibration sending chills all on my body. His hand holds my chin, directing my face to look up at her, "I like this one a lot."

He brings his lips mere inches away from mine, i'm sure he can feel my shaky exhale. "What's it about?"

"She meets him at work..turns out he's her new boss.."His lips graze mine, and when I go to push myself forward he moves back. A strangled noise escapes me. "Tell me more.." My whisper only makes him smile.

"One day she says something she shouldn't..and he decides to teach her a lesson.." His lips hover above mine, not giving me what I need but not rejecting it. "A lesson she likes..a lesson he likes."

"Maybe you need to be taught a lesson huh? Coming in here without my permission." His tongue swipes across his bottom lip.

"Maybe we should take this to my office, just like in the book?" His grip on my chin falters and he slides his hand slowly down my arm to my hand where he gives it a tug.

"Yes." I squeak out. It comes out much more desperate and timid then how I wanted it to, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact he pressed his lips to mine briefly before pulling me with him and towards the direction of his office.

He opens the doors and wastes no time in pressing me against it. I smile against his lips, the feeling of his hands moving and caressing all of my body one that I crave.

I need more.

And I know he needs more when he's pressing against me.

He double taps my thigh, signalling for me to jump, which I do wrapping my legs around him. "Fucking hell.."

He pulls away to catch his breath. Taking my chance, I tug at his bottom lip with my teeth drawing it into my mouth. He groans a deep, strangled sound. It only encourages me to soothe it, running my tongue across it.

One of his hands that was previously resting on my back slides down to my ass, giving it a rough squeeze forcing me to yelp. "God what are you doing to me..?"

He walks towards his desk, moving his stack of papers over to the side. I laugh at his urgency. He places me down, parting my legs to stand between them.

"Give me your neck." Turning my head to the side, my eyes threaten to close when I feel his lips sucking on the skin.

Except they don't close.

They instead focus on the piece of paper with my name written on in red and his signature at the bottom. Reaching out, I hold the piece of paper from behind Roman narrowing in on text.

'Arranged marriage of convenience'

That's not the only thing to cause my blood to go cold. It's my fathers name. Him signing me over like i'm once again nothing but a body. A body Romans brought.

It all makes sense now.

The exchanged looks, the following me around, him bringing up a deal. It wasn't my fathers intention, god he hated the Cascades.

Except when Roman found out who I was, he continued to see me. Continued to follow me around and get any chance to be with me.

All these things my father "promised" him were  what he received.

He may have been not the best father, but he certainly would not give me over for marriage to a Cascade for nothing.

Fuck.

Romans lips on my shoulders only feel like a fraud and his touch only causes uneasiness rather than pleasure.

I open his desk draw. "What- What's wrong?" He moves his lips away from my body, his eyes too busy focusing in on mine to notice me pulling something out of his drawer.

The cold metal presses to the side of his head. Surprise all over his face. "Charlotte.." His hands fly to his side, succumbing surrender.

"I should have blown your fucking brains out the moment I knew who you were." I spit, nothing but a vile tone. My once soften voice was replaced with a harsh one, something Roman was not used to.

"What are you talking about?" I watch his eyes break away from mine, finding the contract in my other hand.

"Your a lying piece of shit."