Practice 2.

Nick avoided me since 1 week . He didn't answer me, when I asked him something for school and when he saw me in the corridor he didn't smile back . I did trust him . I promise !
But how should I tell him , that He was the one I have a crush on ? I needed to tell him . If I don't , he will never talk to me again and the only way to confront him, was something I never thought I would . I sighed as I pressed the bell . That was such a bad idea .

"Hey Charlie ."
Miss Nelson smiled at me .
"Hi Miss Nelson."
"I didn't know you were coming ."
She didn't seem mad, something my parents would be if I had a friend coming over without them knowing.
"Nick doesn't know either ."
She looked a little bit confused but let me in .
"He's his room ."

I nodded and then made my way to Nick's Room .
I knocked .
"You can come in !"
Okay , this was probably the badest Idea , I ever had . I took a deep breath and opened the door .

He was laying on his bed , not even bothering to look up from his phone .
"Hi."
That was the moment his head shot up . He probably expected his mum, not me.
"Uhm Hi."
I closed the door and then stood there not knowing what to do . I could have made a plan before I just storm in here. I pulled my sleeve over my hands and then started to speak. Let's just get it over with.
"You've been avoiding me ."
Most people would have lied. Denying to Avoiding me but He was Nick Nelson and Nick Nelson doesn't lie .
"Yes ."
I nodded . It was silent for a moment before I started to speak again .
"I do trust you ."
"No you don't . I wouldn't tell him that you have a crush on him !"
I sighed .
"I know ."
"Then where ist the problem Charlie ? Why won't you tell me ?"
"I know that you wouldn't tell him , because you couldn't ."
I still didn't look up . I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes . Maybe it wasn't too late to run ?
"What do you mean ?"
"I have a crush on you , so you would tell yourself something . That doesn't even makes sense like how do you tell yourself something ?"
I know I talked shit but I didn't want to know what happens when I stop .
"I mean yes of course you talk to yourself but you can't tell yourself something new YK ? There's like N-"
I stopped as two arms wrapped around me . I hesitated before wrapping my arms around him too .
"I'm sorry ,  it's just so confusing . I mean I'm not gay , I like girls but I like you , so That means I'm not straight . I am just so confused ."

That was a lot of informations at once .
"First of all there isn't just straight or gay .
Second You like me ?"
"Yes , wasn't that obvious?"
"No ?"
"Oh."
We both started to laugh as I hugged him tighter.