Peter 3.

The idea is from @LanceVincentGuerreaVa

It was one of this good mornings . Charlie was cuddled up beside me and he slept peaceful. I love when he sleeps good . Sometimes he still gets nightmares because of all the things that happened.
I decided to make his morning perfect and make some waffles. He was addicted to them , a little bit like Elle in Stranger Things .
( Where Are my stranger Things Fans ? )

So I stood up and made my way to the kitchen . After 10 minutes , I felt how two arms wrapped around me and then a quiet :
"Morning."
I smiled and turned around .
"Morning Darling ."
I kissed Charlie on his forehead and admired him for a second . He looks adorable. He wears my blue Adidas sweater, which was still way too big for him.
His hair is all messed up and he still looked tired .
I loved this look . It was this look, just I can see on him and some kids, who bring the post because Charlie always opens the door for them. But who cares about kids, that aren't ours?
"Are these waffles?"
He tried to look behind me .
"You will find out soon ."
I said while pushing him away , so he can't see them.
Luckily the door rings and Charlie made his way to get the post . But it wasn't the post .

"Morning guys ."
No . I will start to hate him .
"Morning Peter."
I said coldly to him .
"Nick isn't that cool ?
Peter Said he wanted to come over and hang out a bit."
I sighed, looking disappointed.
"Charlie . I thought we could have a morning for us .
You know Boyfriend moments ?"
"Yes but not today, Today Peter is here ."
"Charlie , Didn't we Talk about this ? Just once please ."
Peter Fake laughed .
„You know what Charlie . I need to go anyways ."
I was surprised, how fast he was out of the door .

"What was that Nick ?"
"What that was ? I talked literally yesterday with you about me being sad, that we're literally not in a relationship anymore . We're now together with Peter ."
"OMG HES OUR FRIEND !"
"NO CHARLIE ! HE'S YOUR FRIEND ! AND YOUR FRIEND IS TAKING AWAY ALL OUR PRIVATE TIME ! CANT YOU LISTEN TO ME ONCE ? ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD !"
"NO !"
He stormed upstairs and I heard how the bathroom door closed with a bang . I sighed and putted my head in my hands .
Gosh.
I didn't wanted to do this .I didn't wanted to scream at Charlie and I didn't wanted him to scream back.
He would probably cry right now and be anxious.
I needed to clear this , now . I ran upstairs and tried to open the door but it was closed .
"Charlie can you open up ? I am sorry ."
He didn't open up for 5 minutes . I apologized and pleaded him but he didn't answer and then suddenly the door opened and Charlie stormed out with a bag in his hand . I ran After him .
"Where Are you going ?"
"Away ."
"But where ?"
"Idk right now !"

Charlie's POV
I did know .
But I couldn't tell Nick that I'm going to Peter.

Happy Pride Day for the Demigirls!
I hope you had a good day .