I'm not in love with Nick Nelson

I just want to now how his lips would feel , pressed against mine.

I'm not in love with Nick.
I just want to know how good it would feel if I would stand at the side of the rugby field, screaming his name . Being his own cheerleader and nobody would even question it because that's , what boyfriends do for each other.

I'm not in love with Nick but I would love to know how cozy his sweaters are . Would they be cozy enough to walk around , just wearing them ? Would he stare at me and maybe get a bit flustered because I'm wearing his clothes ? And would my cheeks beat up because he's looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

I'm not in love with Nick but I want to know if his hands would fit mine perfectly . I want to know if he is one of this guys , who just hold the other hand or intertwine his fingers with mine.

I'm not in love with Nick but I can't help wonder if he's a good boyfriend like he's in my imagination or if he isn't .

I just like the name Nelson more then Spring .

I'm not in love with Nick but I would love to know if he would come listen to me playing the drums and if he would come , would my finger sweat ? Would I suddenly be so nervous , that I play the wrong notes .
Would he then laugh at it and cutely stare, making me feel not bad about it ?

I'm not in love with Nick but I can't help but blush when a friend of mine mentions him.

I'm not in love with Nick but he's the only one I would allow to drink out of my bottle .

I just wish I would know how it feels to wake up beside him , snuggled in one blanket .

I'm not in love with Nick but I hope my friends like him because I couldn't stand them disliking him .

I'm not in love with Nick but every time I hear a love song , I need to think of him .

I'm not in love with Nick but I can't help but watch him in class . Watch him how he laughs and talks and makes jokes but also just sits there and exists .

I'm not in love with Nick but I want to thank his mother and father for bringing him to me and our school for making us sit together.

I'm not in love with Nick but I still visit rugby games, even though I hate rugby and flinch every time someone tackles him. I can't help but getting worried that he gets hurt .

I'm not in love with Nick but my friends say I blush when I see him .

I'm not in love with Nick but I wonder how it feels when he would wrap his arms around me from behind and lay his head in my neck .

I'm not in love with Nick Nelson and I will never be.