Sorry

I was a lot too late for our date . Nick and I had a date 1 hour ago ! Well he head because I didn't show up. But I finally slept in after 2 days and forgot to set me a timer . I run down the streets as fast as I could and hammered on the door . Mrs Nelson opened the door .

"Oh hey Cha-."
I didn't hear the rest as I sprinted to Nicks room and opened the door . I stopped as I saw a sad Nick sitting on his bed .
"I'm so sorry ."
Nick looked up .
"Where We're you ? Are you okay ?"
"Yes I am but I- Look I needed to look this video for my Biology class . You know Mrs Fella super strict and all of this stuff and the video was like so gross .
Gosh Really it was Ewww but it was also boring and you know me . When I see something boring I just sleep in , so I did and then I woke up 5 hours later and I realized I missed our date and now you're mad and hate me .
I'm sorry !
I'm so so sorry !"
Nick looked at me before standing up .
Omg-
Is he going to throw me out of the house ? I ruined everything. He came to me and slowly placed both of his hands on my shoulders .

"First of all , it's okay , I'm happy you finally slept more than 5 Minutes .
Number two...
Charlie , you're just wearing my sweater and boxer shorts ."
What ? I looked down . Oh shoot! I totally forgot to change . My cheeks flushed red from embarrassment. Nick chuckled .
"You didn't even realized , did you ?"
I groaned and let my head fall on his shoulder .
"I run trough the streets wearing this ."
Then it hit me .
"Omg - Your mom saw me wearing this !"
I'm so embarrassed.  Mrs Nelson can never look in my eyes again without thinking of me, running through her house in her son's sweater and boxer shorts. I'm such an idiot. Nick laughed .
"Don't worry Char , She's not going to judge you .
I bet she doesn't even care about it ."