Simp

"And why exactly am I here ?"
Elle looked at me.
"Because Tao didn't want to come ."
"Understandable, Charlie ."
"But Elle look at the game . Isn't it fascinating?"
"You mean Nick Nelson is fascinating."
She smirked.
"No ... I mean yes but no . Maybe ?"
Elle started to laugh, while I tried to explain that Nick Nelson isn't fascinating but also he's. I mean 8 was here because of the sport.
"I mean we're not here because of him but he looks cute , you know ? It's just a pleasant extra
Elle sighed frustrated, while putting her head between her hands .
"Charlie , can it be that maybe, just maybe, we're here to look at Nick ? Considering that we NEVER went to a game before."
"Nooooo ."
"Charlie ..."
"Okay maybe but look at him . He is kinda hot isn't he ?"
"Omg you're such a simp ."
I gasped.
"I am not ."
"Charlie , you hate rugby and now we're sitting here and look at boys, who tackle each other like idiots and we both don't even know who's winning right now and that all because of Nick Nelson .
You're a simp ."

"I am not , I just said that he looks good. I mean you look good too and I'm definitely not a simp for you because Gay ."
Elle laughed again .
"Cmon Charlie tell me what your little simp heart is feeling I won't judge, I promise."
I sighed.
"I dooont know . He's just funny and kinda cute you know . He's Wilhelm and I'm Simon, you know ?
No happy ending for us because we're living in two different worlds, which just happens to be at the same place."
Elle smiled, while patting my hand , trying to get my mood up.
"Charlie , Nick is not gonna be the king of Sweden and there was no sex tape posted of the two of you.
I think you're gonna to be fine . And who knows maybe blind would suit you ?"
I laughed.
"Sure ."
"I mean it Charlie , don't give up before he told you on three different languages that he's straight, yes ?"
I nodded while resting my head on her shoulder .
"Yes ."

Hey guys , I'm watching Heartstopper right now !
( we don't talk about how often I already watched it.)