Sick 1.

"I'm dying ."
You could think that a rugby players wouldn't even be bothered by catching a cold. Well if you thing that , you're wrong . I found That out today .
"You will not die , Nick."
Nick wasn't even my boyfriend . I just had the biggest crush on him , meanwhile he was straight. As I heard he was sick, I ran to his house to gave him the homework's and now I was sitting beside him on the bed . I told him what happened today and then we just talked about other stuff . And one thing came to another and now we were looking a movie and Nick was whining about how sick he was . It was just a simple cold but whatever . He was cute while whining.

I flinched as he suddenly laid my hand on his forehead .
"I'm boiling right ?"
I chuckled as I shook my head , taking my hand away.
"No Nick . You're not ."
He whined again .
"I'm Charlie. I'm so sick."
"If you say so ."
Nick laid his head on my lap . Okay , he was definitively a bit clingy when he was sick but I didn't mind . My love language was physical Touch But I wasn't used to it .
"Caress my hair ."
I looked down , confused .
"You should stroke my hair ! I like that and I'm sick , so you need to do what I want ."
"If you say so Nick."
I smiled. I slowly started to caress his hair , being fascinated at how soft it was. 2 Minutes later Nick was fast asleep on my lap .

"Nick here is your-
Oh Charlie your still here ."
"Yes , I'm so sorry Mrs Nelson but he fell asleep on my lap and I didn't want to wake him ."
"Oh No ! You don't need to apologize. I'm happy , that someone is taking care of him because I hadn't have time today."
I smiled and nodded , looking down at the boy in front of me .
"You're his Best friend , you know ? He tells me a lot about you ."
I looked at Nicks Mum confused, why she said the word "best friend" so weird ?
"Well , he's my best friend too . Besides Tao and the others of course . I don't pick favorites."
She nodded and made her way out of Nicks room .
"Your my best friend too Charlie ."
I flinched as Nick patted my cheek .
"Oh you're awake ."
He nodded .
"Well then, I should go ."
"Noo stay with me ."
I laughed .
"Nick I can't stay with you until you're healthy again ."
"You can ! Just write your mom . She will understand."
I sighed .
"Okay ."
I wrote my Mum and she actually agreed for me to stay here .
"My Mum says that I am allowed to stay here ."

Nick smiled .
"Good , then I can sleep ."
And then he just closed his eyes.
"Can't we at least move , so we both can sleep."
"No."
I tried to move but he put his hand on my thigh's. Making me feel weirdly hot.
"Charlie.
Stop.
Moving .
I'm comfortable and I'm sick and I will sleep now ."
I blushed . He feels comfortable with me . That's the biggest compliment I ever got.