Write me back

"Niiiiick, he still didn't wrote me ."
I sighed in defeat. That's how it goes for the last three days. Charlie made a new "friend" and wrote him three times. He always answered but never wrote him first and that drags Charlie down. I told Charlie that he's not allowed to write him again.

Of course you could say :
Nick, you're not his mum, you can't forbid Charlie anything.

But Charlie was a overthinker and he already had fallen to the Nobody likes me. Which is obviously complete bullshit.
It always started tiny .
He first always looked when he was online , then it started to go down. And I love Charlie, so I will not allow anyone to hurt him, especially not some random stranger.
"Maybe I should write him because he may has forgotten to write me or didn't pressed the send button."
"No,you're not going to write him . When he forgot you,he isn't worth it!"
Charlie sighed .
"Yeah maybe your right. But why did he gave me his Insta ( we don't know why they write on Insta , does anyone knows that ?) when he doesn't like me ?"
I sighed while I pulled him on my lap, wrapping my arms around my upset boyfriend.
"I don't know my love ."
He sighed, letting his head drop in my neck.

After a few moments, he looked up, starring in my eyes.
"It's my fault ."
"Why would it be your fault?"
"I wrote too much and was annoying or something like that."
"Charlie , I read the whole Chat. You didn't do anything like that . He's just a walking red flag. You've got amazing friends, who care so much about you. You don't need him."
Charlie sighed and put his head in my neck again.
"Am I annoying ?"
"No you aren't . Why would I love someone who's annoying ?"
"I don't know ."
"You see? I love you so much and you shouldn't define yourself, just because some boy didn't wrote you ."
Charlie chuckled .
"That sounds like I'm in love with him ."
I laughed .
"You better aren't . My Mum would be so disappointed."
Charlie smiled .
"Love you ."
"Love you too ."

True Story, don't do this to a overthinker.
Don't do it to anyone , it's mean.