Kiss me, pretty please

It had been a fun night. None of us was used to not greed the new year with our family's but this was also good. Tao and Elle danced drunk trough the room. Darcy, Tara and Isaac plaid some card game and Nick, Imogen and I talked about school until it was 23:57.

"Cmon we need to go outside !"
Tao pulled Elle with him, as he run in our garden. We all stood up and followed them.
"Damn , it's really cold this year."
"It will be fine, we don't need to stay out long."
"Shut up, it's time!"
"10!"
"9"
"8"
I flinched as Nick grabbed my arm.
"7"
"Charlie I want you to kiss me."
"6"
"What ? But Imogen is here?"
"5"
"But I want my boyfriend to have a kiss at the new year."
"4"
"No, I don't want you to out yourself, just because you want me to feel good."
"3"
"Charlie."
"2"
"No!"
"1"
"Kiss me, pretty please."

Nick's POV
The fire work started. Elle and Tao kissed. Darcy and  Tara too. Charlie looked at me.
"Fuck it."
He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine, making me smirk. I kissed him back, enjoying the feeling of showing my love in the public.
I smiled at him as we stopped.
"Happy new year,love."
"Happy new year, Nick."
"Did they just kiss?"
"Yes Imogen, they did."

I flinched as Darcy jumped in my back.
"Happy gay years, my little gay and bi fellows."
We both started to laugh.
"Happy new year."

Well, this was the last chapter in 2023.
Also it was the 107 chapter. I can't believe how long, I'm doing this already and I don't plan on stopping. I hope you enjoyed your year with me, as much as I enjoyed my year with you. I also hope, we see each other again in 2024.

Happy News year, guys and thank you for everything!