Marvel Movie

TW!!!

I finally got Charlie to watch Marvel . So there were two really great points .

Number one , Charlie watches Marvel. I think he has a crush on Peter Parker but I'm not mad . Everybody has a crush on Tom Holland . Everybody !

Number 2 , I could try to show Charlie that it is okay when we are close or something like that . He didn't want to sit on my lap and first I thought that he hate it but after some time I realized, what was really going on . I think he normally would like it but he doesn't like his body and maybe he thinks he was too heavy . He wasn't .

So while he was starring at Peter , I slowly moved my arm around him , caressing his tight.
I felt how his whole body tensed . I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear .
"I love you , yeah ?"
He nodded , slowly laying his head on my shoulder .
"Love you too ."
I waited some time until I asked him :
"Is it okay if you sit on my lap ?"
"uhm , I don't know to be honest."
"I'm not gonna judge you . I love you , okay ?"
He sighed , fiddling with his sleeve, before deciding.
"Okay, fine."
I pulled him on my lap and kissed his head, before watching the screen again.

"Should I be jealous of Peter Parker ?"
Charlie giggled and put his head on my chest . I ran my fingers trough his hair .
"Why Didn't you tell me that Marvel is so good ?"
( I know they Don't like Marvel , but I am not going to say something bad about Marvel . That is against my rules .)
"I told you !"
"No you didn't . You said it was nice but you didn't told me about..."
I grinned.
"About Tom Holland."
"Just shut up."
He put his head in my neck .
„You could be Peter ."
„What ?"
„You both have the same energy ."
„Energy ?"
„The golden Retriever Energy and You're my hero so . You're Peter Parker in real life ."
I chuckled.
„I'm your hero ?"
His cheeks got red . I'm almost to 100% sure, that he didn't wanted to say that out loud.
"I didn't say that ."
"You did Char ."
„Nooooo. I didn't . You're starting to imagining things."
I started to laugh.
"Sure , if you say so."

The rest of the night I just enjoyed cuddling my boyfriend, who seemed to like sitting in my lap. After some time he slept in, with his arms around my torso and his head hidden in my neck.