Vacation

I just starred at Nick, as he showed me the clothes he wanted to wear, while being away.
"Nick , Darling ... No."
I shook my head in disapproval.
"And why not ?"
Nick pouted, making him look even more like a golden retriever. Even though now he was a disappointed golden retriever.
"The sweater isn't really cool to be honest . I mean it's fine but nothing more. I would leave it here .
It's nothing to wear at vacations with your family ."
That was a lie . The sweater was the best . It was comfy and it looks cool and it's perfect for vacations but I'm not letting Nick leave me for a week and then take our best sweater with him .

I mean yeah , he bought it ...
But it's basically mine . It just fits better to my clothes than to Nicks . He doesn't need the sweater .
"Uhm and what Am I supposed to wear then ?"
"Idk maybe this one ?"
I tossed him over a sweater, which I personally found very ugly . But he doesn't need to look good , he has a boyfriend .
"Charlie , I thought I trowed this one away . It's ugly !"
He did. I got it out again.
"What ! No ? It's beautiful , I would wear it ."
Never ever will this touch my skin. Ugh, disgusting.
"Really ?"
"Of Course !"
"Mmh , okay if you say so ."
I nodded but inside my head I promised myself to Throw it away as soon as Nick gets back .
„Well then let's go , my mum is already waiting for me ."
I nodded before pulling Nick in a hug, trying to get every second I could before he would leave.
"Have Fun , Yes ?"
He nodded before giving me a quick kiss .
"Love you ."
"Love you too ."
He made his way out of our front door and I waved at him until I couldn't see the car anymore .

"YES !"
I screamed exited . Don't get me wrong , I love Nick and I love my friends ... but my social battery was over . I smiled at Nelly , which stayed with me while Nicks family was on vacations .
"Come Nelly , We're going to look Young royals !"
I spoke with her in a high pitched voice, like you would do with a baby. I got the sweater and pulled it over my head, before I let myself fall onto the couch .
Nelly laid next to me with her head on my lap . And let's just say , it was the best week ever . I looked young royals 3 times and all Harry Potter movies .
The only time I left the house was to walk with Nelly.
Even though after a day I kinda started to miss Nick .

It was weird when you life with someone for six months now and you see them everyday, every hour besides the one you spend at work and suddenly they aren't there for a whole week .