Bad idea right ? 4.

I know, we all didn't see another part coming but your wish is my command.

Inspired by bad idea right from Olivia Rodrigo!

"Nick."
I stood right next to his bed , whispering his name. He didn't move.
"Nick."
No reaction. I poked him with my finger.
"Nickolas."
Still no reaction . Fuck it.
I took my pillow and hit him... hard.
"Nickolas fucking Nelson, Wake up!"
Nick groaned as he turned and slowly opened his eyes, as if I just kissed him awake instead of nearly killing him with my pillow.
"Char ?"
"No fucking Santa, of course it's me."
I watched as the blond rubbed his eyes and stared at me, before he started to smile.
"What's up?"
"Nick."
I sighed , looking at the boy, who I was trying so desperately to stay mad with.
"Don't you fell that it's freezing cold in here ? Your heating is broken!"
"Wait, let me take a look."
He pushed the covers away and stood up, now towering over me.

Nick's POV
I made my way to the floor, where my heating was, behind me a cursing Charlie, whispering things like:

"Move in with your ex , that would be a great idea! Really fucking great idea. Next thing I do is to start playing rugby again."

Most would be annoyed but I knew Charlie. I could see behind his play. Charlie was homesick to 100%. So I checked the heating and it was broken , how he said but it still wasn't really cold.
"It's broken."
"Oh really , you think Nickolas?"
I smiled turning around to look at Charlie. His hair was a complete mess and he was holding his pillow, with which he had hit me, close to his stomach. He was desperately trying to look angry but for me he looked like a little kitten.
"And what do we do now, Charlie!"
"Well fix it."
I started to laugh.
"I can't just fix that."
He sighed rubbing over his eyes.
"This was such a bad idea. I should call myself an Uber."
He was already on his way to his room but I grabbed his arm , pulling him against me.
"Nick. What are you doing ?"
"Well obviously I'm huddling."
"Huddling ?"
"Yes like penguins. You know they huddle together when it's cold."
It was silent between us before Char started to speak.

"Nick."
"Charlie."
"I'm homesick."
"I know."

It was silent again until I picked Charlie up.
"What are you doing ?"
He tried to wickle out of my grab but I knew him good enough, so he had no chance of escape.
"Taking you to my bed, so I can huddle with you."
Charlie sighed, obviously tired of hiding his feelings.
"I'm sorry for being complicated."
I laughed as I placed Charlie on the bed and climbed next to him, before throwing the covers over us.
"Please , you complicated ? I literally kissed you and then went like : but I'm straight."
Charlie Laughed as I laid my head on his chest. His fingers naturally finding his way to my hair and combing through it.
"Charlie."
"Nick."
"Did you fake being cold to cuddle with me?"
I could feel him slap the back of my head.
"I hate you."
"No, you like me."
Charlie smirked , slowly closing his eyes and relaxing his body.
"No, I really don't, idiot."
I smirked too, now closing my eyes. Some minutes passed by and I was already half asleep as I heard Charlie whisper.
"I love you."

I know it's a bit messy but it's how I imagine they would while trying to get back together... completely chaotic and messy.