Bad Idea right 2.

Inspired by Bad Idea right ? from
  Olivia Rodrigo

That was a crazy dream, I thought the second I woke up. I groaned as I felt the sun hit my skin. Did I forget to close the blinders again ?
I really should stop drinking.
I wouldn't but I should.
I tried to stretch but something stopped me from moving . Weird but who knows what I do when I'm drunk. Probably Tao or who knows, who I took home with me ( on a platonic way of course). You wouldn't believe how much Tao wants to cuddle when he was drunk, same goes for Darcy but she would do it also if she wasn't drunk.
I slowly opened one eye , closing it again as the sun hit it. I turned around, even though that was hard because of what was laying on top of me, but at least I escaped the sun.
Again I slowly opened my eyes and flinched. Nick was facing me, still sleeping.

Oh fuck.
So I didn't just dreamed of driving to Nick, I did drive to him. How dumb can I be ? I groaned again, closing my eyes . If I don't see him then he's not here. Simple rule , isn't it ?
"Morning ."
I flinched . His voice was raspy like it always was and right now it was destroying the imagination that he wasn't here. Or better said that I wasn't here.
"Morning."
It was a comfortable silent between us. We both were still way too used to this . To waking up next to each other . To being with each other.
And I hate to admit this , but I didn't feel as much as comfort in the last month then I did right now.
I miss this feeling so much.
And that was not okay.

I punched the covers off of me and with that Nick.
"I need to go , right now ."
I stood up, ignoring how cold the floor felt against my bare feet's.
"Char ..."
I looked around.
"No, no, No."
I picked up my jeans , which were lying on the floor.
Turning around to Nick just so I could look at him for a second. Just for a damn second a bit of peace.
"This."
I articulated between me and Nick.
"We can't happen again."
He sighed. While I searched trough the room for my T-Shirt.
"Charlie , please-."
"No ! Don't you understand ?"
I turned around facing him, while pulling over my TShirt.
"Nothing has changed ! We didn't change.
You're still in college , I still am afraid of loosing you.
This can't work out !"
He sighed standing up. I looked away , not wanting to face him naked right now.
"At least eat something and let me drive you home.
There's no need for you to starve or call an Uber ."
I bit my tongue.
I should go , I know it but I couldn't.
I nodded , giving in on one bad idea after the other.

Nicks POV
I sighed in relief as Charlie agreed. I knew him good enough to not let him go before he has eaten. If I'm honest I didn't do it just for Charlie , I did it for me too. Selfish, I know. I couldn't let Charlie leave so fast. I miss him so , so much.
It feels like my body and my soul are bound to him.
My T-Shirt and my shorts were lying in the floor , so I picked them up and started to get dressed as Charlie left the room. Probably to find something to eat.