Screaming 1.

I let my self fall into my bed . Do you hear that ?
Exactly , nothing !
I was finally alone , this whole week I didn't have one minute for myself . Not one fucking minute. The coach stressed me and all my friends seem to be clingy this week . I closed my eyes doing nothing as the door opened .
No , not again . Just one time , one fucking time I wanted to be alone . Was that too much to ask ?
"Nick ?"
I groaned .

Charlie's POV
I came to check on Nick . He was the whole week stressed and seemed to be in a bad mood , ( even ignored me some times ), so I wanted to know what bothered him .
„Nick ?"
He groaned .
"You're okay ?"
"Yes Charlie . What are you doing here ?"
Well, that was rude.
"uhm you seemed to be the whole week off and I just wanted to check on you , if you're okay ? I kinda miss my boyfriend ."
And then it was like something In Nick broke . He sat up staring at me angrily .

„Are you kidding me ? The whole week, you and your friends bothered me .
Oh Nick can you help me here ?
Oh Nick can you do this ?
I just wanted ONE HOUR FOR MYSLEF . ONE TIME ! BUT NO , NOT EVEN ONES YOU CAN BE BY YOURSELF !"
I felt how tears started to form in my eyes . Nick just screamed at me , he never ever screamed at me . The only people screaming at me were my parents, when they were bothered that they decided to have children's.
I didn't wanted to bother Nick .
Maybe I was to clingy ?
He probably doesn't want me anymore . Understandable . I didn't want me either .

I ran out of his room and his house , not carrying that Mrs Nelson called after me . Why did I needed to bother him ? I run into my house and then upstairs , not carrying about Tori asking me:
"What wrong Charlie ?"
I closed my door and let myself fall onto my bed .
As soon as my head hit the pillow , I started to sob .

Nick's POV
What did just happened ? I didn't wanted to do that .
I didn't want to scream at Charlie . I would never want to scream at Charlie .
My bed looked so comfy , so I got into it . But It Didn't felt right . Something was missing . Not something , someone .
I sighed before standing up , grabbing Charlie's Favorite Sweater ( from my sweaters ).I made my way to Charlie's house , pressing the bell . The door opened and Tori Looked at me .
She looked at me with a I'll kill you Look and then goes back to the kitchen .

I went to Charlie's room and nocked .
"Go away !"
I sighed before opening the door. My heart broke as I saw Charlie , curled up into a ball in his bed .
"Hi Darling."
I smiled at him . He looked at me trough his big puffy eyes .
"Hi."
I let myself fall beside him on the bed .
"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to scream at you . It was a hard week and I let my frustrations out on you ."
"It's okay ."
"No it's not , I'm really sorry ."
He smiled at me .
"I brought you something ."
I gave him the sweater and his smile got bigger .
He threw it immediately on and he drowned In it .
I smiled before hugging him .
"I'm sorry Char ."

Hey , I Hope you like it .
Do you want the same but when Charlie screams at Nick ?