Flying Through || Hanemiya Kazutora

You walk down the hall, clutching the straps of your bag. You arrived infront of your room, hand about to open the door when it slides open agressively.

You took a step back, flinching in the process, there came your classmate flying towards your way, out the door. Your eyes widen when sandy-colored eyes met yours. His breath hitched and tried hard to stop the impact.

It was too late when he lands harshly on top of you, he had tried to cover your frail body as much as he could and soften the blow. He groans feeling ache all over his body.

His friends on the room lets out a curse and worry. The once laughter simmer down, they were going to get scolded for that later. And so, Baji and Chifuyu had already went out of the classroom and almost tripped in a hurry.

Their flee didn't go unnotice by their fallen friend, "What- Hey! You jerks-!" The two-toned haired male was cut off by a soft groan under him. He looks down to see your eyes still shut from the impact and process the pain.

"Hey, are you fine?" He tilts his head, the little bell of his that hung by his ear, rings. You shot your eye open to see your crush on top of you. You quickly sat up and push his face away.

"I'm fine, I'm fine!" Hand pushing and covering of his face. He glances through your fingers, you were looking away with bright red cheeks. He blushes too but smoothly takes your hand.

"Are you hurt? Let's go to the infirmary." He says, standing up and holding your hand - not planning to let go. "N-No, I'm not h-hurt. I'm completely fine." You tell him with a crooked smile.

"Sure." He smiles, crouches down and swoops you in from the floor. He heaved you with a count of three and stands from the floor. You were startled by his action that you quickly held him and wrap your arms around his neck.

He chuckles, "There you go, sweetheart." He carries you to the infirmary. Red faced that rivals the ripest of both the apple and tomato.

He comes flying through your door and heart. Catching him and tumbling down but in the end he carries you to the aisle.