Drabble || Sanzu Haruchiyo

Medieval! / Historical Fantasy! AU : where in monarchs, aristocrats, knights and whatnots exists.

You succesfully snuck out of your mansion, although your family's status is one of the lowest in the aristocracy, baron, your family was blessed and produced with fine wealth and business. Your parent's were a bit protective of you, you already had your age of coming yet they still were a bit much. So, there's only one thing you could do to explore by yourself; by sneaking.

You wore a cloak over your body, you even wore a casual commoner's clothes to blend well with the crowd. Eating street foods here and there, a pouch of coins strap in your waist that was hidden by your cloak, but was still spotted by a thief.

You were harshly bumped and you felt your waistband lighter. Noticing the lack of weight, you knew you were robbed and you got ready to chase the thief but as you turn to look at the thief's direction, the burglar had his face grovelling the ground beneath the black boots of a lean man.

"Give her back what you stole." The pinkette only said as he continues to pin down the thief and soon after the knights took over and arrested the thief. You stood with your enclosed fist on your chest, looking at the arrested thief before looking at the man who helped you.

"Thank you." You curtsied infront of the man, he gave you back the pouch of gold, you turned away. Noting how his blue eyes reminded you of the ocean that you haven't seen for so long. Before you could walk away, the man went infront of you.

Confused at his actions, he only stepped closer to you, "Y'know, the whole baron's estate's freaking out?" He says in a playful tone. "What?" He only steps forward and with one motion he carries you like a sack of potatoes in his shoulder, "You really had to sneak out when we're coming over."

How could you forget? There was supposedly a last minute announcement last night that there was another noble family coming. More than that, pink hair?! How could you forget? There's only one family that had two members with pink colored hair.

"Now, don't make trouble for the both of us. We still have our engagement to go through." He casually slides in a comment you didn't expect. "What do you mean engagement?!" Pulling his long pink hair, his head tugs back.

"What the- hey! cut it out!" He yells, "I don't know you!"

"liar, I'm your future husband!" He said that made you angrily red, "S-shut up!"